Movies you've cried in

OHMYGOD HE DOES??? I gotta see this.

Oh yes… I think the one where he meets his dad was called the Great Longneck Migration. One of the later sequels. I remember liking that one a lot when I was little heh 8D

I have a confesion. I have never seen a Land Before Time movie.

I cried in the theatre when I saw Toy Story 3. I still tear up when I watch any of the Toy Story movies. :cry:

This doesn’t make any sense.

Neither have I.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: It’s not even funny anymore.

I haven’t seen The Land Before Time movies either. I really want to though, some of my favorite voice actors are in them.

I should add Up and Monsters Inc to my list.

[quote="CowgirlJessie":26fe3yps]I haven’t seen The Land Before Time movies either.[/quote:26fe3yps]

Ugggh, you guys are crazy. I’m going to bed. :-\

Haha, yeah. I’ve never felt the need to watch it.

That’s surprising. I own the first five. But there is like 17 lol.

Yeah. I’m not a fan of Don Bluth’s work, so I don’t have the urge to watch it anyway.

Ah gotcha. His movie are just okay (The first two American Tails, the first Land Before time, All dogs go heaven were all 3 stars type movies). But he never made that great movie.

You guys really don’t like Bluth, do you? :open_mouth: I’m sorry, but Anastasia has to be the best non-Disney princess movie ever. Really, it’s better than many Disney’s. :blush: Why won’t people give individual movies a chance? This is the same as the Ghibli situation. It isn’t fair.

Well when I was little I never differentiated between Bluth and Disney. I like movies from both companies and I’m not sure how many Bluth productions I’ve seen, but I like all the ones i’ve seen that I know are Bluth.

I’ve only seen the LBT one where they had a water shortage and there was a fire in the valley. Then a bit of Saurus Rock, TOW they rode a pleiosaurus, TOW Little Foot’s grandaddy had a massive hangover and they had to find a cure. That’s about it.

I’ve only actually seen a few Bluth movies, but I like them! I think he’s a very skilled animator and made plenty of enjoyable movies. :blush:

I thought Anastasia was alright.

He did Anastasia?? Epicness! I loved that movie, especially the songs! She’s a lot coolerthan some of the Disney princesses that come to mind. At least SHE takes her fate into her own hands, and doesn’t wait for a prince to come get her.

Yeah, I never knew the difference either. I looked up Bluth recently because I really liked one of his movies, and I realized that I love a bunch of his movies.

Virginia, I love Anastasia too! In fact, I just got the VHS at a garage sale and watched it. I think she’s prettier than a lot of the disney princesses, to be honest.