Mr. I?????

Does he look so much like Mr. Incredible it’s suspicious???

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Ok if you know what I’m talking about, does the horn/marching band instrument-playing one man band on “One Man Band” look like Mr. Incredible?
The first time I watched One Man Band on the Cars DVD, I was astounded by the resemblance. Do you agree? :smiley:

By the way, this is Incredigirl95, I just lost my password like an Incredadork would. Isn’t that a great insult?? I may start using it…NO.

To be honest, i really don’t see the resemblence. There are distinct features of Bob that I don’t see on Bass (the horn/percussion guy in One man Band)

Now that you mention it that one guy in the short does look somewhat like Bob, but I’d say just a little bit (not so much that it’s suspicious).

Nice answers. I’m just paranoid and pay too much attention, I guess… :smiling_imp:

There’s a little bit of similarity, although not enough for me to be suspicious. Maybe he’s an ancestor or something :wink:

I can see the similarity, but they don’t look so much alike, as in Mr. Incredible is a bit bigger-looking than the guy from the short.

Well, I didn’t mean that they were identical. I just meant extremely similar. Nice answer, though, and thanks for the input. :smiley:

I must say he looks a little like Bob, but not much. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see the resemblence either.

Woah. I thought this thread was out of commission. I feel so ashamed; everyone disagrees with me. I wish I could delete it… :blush: :blush:

the resemblance is close but not close enough…its just his weight and plump features that gets hims a second glance…other then that nothing really out of the ordinary. What you are probably seeing was a animation template for people who are (cough) fat…pixar probably has some distinct ways to create that kind of a person…just like they do for skiny little people or pencil shaped people…it all starts with a rough template or design scheme.

I more so meant his cheeks and eye shape, but okay.

I’m sorry for reviving it! :frowning:

No it’s okay, I just feel stupid for thinking they looked so similar. My family agrees with me, but I shouldn’t have brought it here. :smiley:

They actually look somewhat alike. Except Mr. I’s got a rounder head and a more prominent chin.

YES!!! I still think they look similar.

Well, they do have the same nose!

maybe a little bit but i voted no