Mr. Incredible & Pals

it is, but if you want to watch it, try find it on youtube.

I’ll have to look on YouTube after school today.

Considering that he encountered a corn villain, and you said “cheesy”, what came first to my imagination is “StinkyCheeseMan”. or someone like that. A villain out to destroy the world, one piece of stinky cheese at a time! xD

I like the huge corncob in the end. First I watched it w/o the commentary so I could hear it, but it’s much better with it. I mean the endless bickering… so realistic :smiley:

Trust me, watching this short without the commentary is pretty enjoyable. But when Mr. I and Frozone start commentating, then it becomes really classic. It gets me every time.

Oh, I like it either way, what with the satirical play on cheap kids cartoons and all, but it’s much funnier with the commentary was all I meant.

“I’ll crush you, Mr. incredible!”

I think they probably made him a corn guy intentionally as a way of saying that the whole cartoon was “corny”.

Haha, I agree!

XD i have to agree on that too!

Dunno if anyone cares, but the voice of Mr. I in the short is Pete Docter himself.

Don’t like the short itself much, but the commentary is hilarious. :smiley:

Amen to that. I could listen to the commentary again and again.

I hadn’t seen this in ages, until I remembered how awesome that commentary was, so I watched it again and ended up laughing like crazy and watching it a few more times after that. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is so cool!!! My favorite part us “They made me a white guy!” :stuck_out_tongue:

“You’re black-ish…”

This is one of my favorite Pixar shorts ever!!! I thought it was so funny when Bob and Lucius were watching the episode and leaving their commentary( especially when lucius got all upset and Bob was trying to calm him down). 8D

Lucius: THEY MADE ME A WHITE GUY!
Bob: Your black…ish.

Here is my favourite quote from the commentary:

Frozone: Frozone is only involved in quality work. Crappy animation, reflects badly on me!

Yeah, it’s one of my favorite animated arguments of all time. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite one is

Lucius: And now you have me involved in this commentary, further connecting me to work that is clearly inferior, AND CONNECTING ME TO A RABBIT!!! DID YOU OKAY THE RABBIT?!?!?!

Bob: I had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RABBIT! I DON’T KNOW WHERE THEY GOT THE RABBIT!!!

Lucius: WELL SOMEBODY OKAY’D THE RABBIT!!!

Lightbug: And Mr. SKipperdoo!!!

LOL, TSS! I love that part!

Haha! That happens to be my fav quote from the commentary too!