Music from SgtYayap Productions

Sorry it took a while to get to these; alas, been pretty busy.

It’s alright that you give criticisms TDIT. I really do want to try my best, and input will only help make it better. I’ll certainly consider reviewing others, but I’m not certain I’d have the time, proven by how long it took me just to respond to my own thread. :confused:

I’m going to ignore the bragging and have a look when I can, S 330.

No worries, SgtYayap! I’ll just reiterate that comments are free (the only cost, as you said, is time), and seeing as much of fandom works are entirely voluntary and non-profit in nature, a kind comment or critique is worth its weight in gold. I hope you find my input just as valuable and rewarding! Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Again, thank you. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, I did some pieces, most notably this:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/time-machine

I noticed this whole FORUM died, so it may as well be me who revives it. :confused:

Did a very brief melody using a sound I programmed with demo-licensed software.

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/prophet-hybrid-demo

Did this. I feel this is my most successful one, as it not only is original, it also expresses the emotional distress I felt at the time I made it.

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/the-l … -reptilian

More original music. I feel this one is very lofty.

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/the-clock-tower

Hello? Is anyone noticing MY music? :frowning: I don’t want to have to abandon one of the only threads that keeps me here regularly, but it seems I’m talking to a wall, unlike for S 330.

Well, I’m uploading this, anyway:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/the-massacre

Inspired in part bt the TRON soundtrack! :slight_smile:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/the-slippery-slope

I noticethat a lot whenever I post something up abou my music. I’m the only one who answers except a few other people.

Ah. Well, I appreciate your reassurance that I’m not the only one. :neutral_face:

A recreation of one of the main themes from the first Terminator movie! :slight_smile:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/t-800

Got a new piece of software! :smiley: These two covers highlight it! :wink:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/the-sleeproom-cover

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/are-frie … tric-cover

Cool!
What software did you get?

It’s called the Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V. :slight_smile: It’s based off of an '80s synth called, well, the PPG Wave. XD

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This, apparently, is quite popular among my friends, so I may as well share this cover of Owl City. :slight_smile:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/fireflies-cover

Oh no not that song.

Pretty good.

Don’t like the song? :confused: Frankly, I prefer my version of the song, myself; it was just a gift for a friend. :neutral_face:

I also composed this as part of a soundtrack for another friend. Though it was inspired by PotC, this one is actually 100% original! :laughing:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/fantasy-theme

Nah ive just heard it one too many times thanks to my sisters.

Cool. Ill take a look at it soon.