Music from SgtYayap Productions

Did this. I feel this is my most successful one, as it not only is original, it also expresses the emotional distress I felt at the time I made it.

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/the-l … -reptilian

More original music. I feel this one is very lofty.

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/the-clock-tower

Hello? Is anyone noticing MY music? :frowning: I don’t want to have to abandon one of the only threads that keeps me here regularly, but it seems I’m talking to a wall, unlike for S 330.

Well, I’m uploading this, anyway:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/the-massacre

Inspired in part bt the TRON soundtrack! :slight_smile:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/the-slippery-slope

I noticethat a lot whenever I post something up abou my music. I’m the only one who answers except a few other people.

Ah. Well, I appreciate your reassurance that I’m not the only one. :neutral_face:

A recreation of one of the main themes from the first Terminator movie! :slight_smile:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/t-800

Got a new piece of software! :smiley: These two covers highlight it! :wink:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/the-sleeproom-cover

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/are-frie … tric-cover

Cool!
What software did you get?

It’s called the Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V. :slight_smile: It’s based off of an '80s synth called, well, the PPG Wave. XD

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This, apparently, is quite popular among my friends, so I may as well share this cover of Owl City. :slight_smile:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/fireflies-cover

Oh no not that song.

Pretty good.

Don’t like the song? :confused: Frankly, I prefer my version of the song, myself; it was just a gift for a friend. :neutral_face:

I also composed this as part of a soundtrack for another friend. Though it was inspired by PotC, this one is actually 100% original! :laughing:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/fantasy-theme

Nah ive just heard it one too many times thanks to my sisters.

Cool. Ill take a look at it soon.

Just remixed the last piece.

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/fantasy-theme-v2

Yes, I’m a sucker for the '80s! :laughing:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap/80s-esque

If anyone shows any interest at all in my work, I have since started selling my music, here:

sgtyayapproductions.bandcamp.com/

I have returned from the grave! :laughing:

And I present this piece inspired by TRON: Legacy. :smiley:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/tron-esque-2