Music Videos

I can’t wait to see your next projects FONY. I wish you good luck and the best from ya.

Haven’t made any new Pixar ones lately, but I did remake my Colette/Linguini one. So now it has better quality ^^ And I changed around some parts.

The quality certainly adds to it in this one’s case, 'cause the first had to be the absolute worst quality I had ever worked with. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Head Over Feet”

It looks really, really amazing FONY. You did a really marvelous job. THe timing is great. TO me, it felt like the MV was telling a story. Keep it up.

Thanks, TSS. :smiley: I try to make more Pixar ones just to show people on the forum, but I’ve found myself distracted by my other movie favorites. :stuck_out_tongue:

And if anyone can answer me this - if we can post other videos on this forum where can I do so? Not other music videos … well, okay, maybe that too, but I really wanted to show people these two videos I had uploaded featuring a couple of my pets. :smiley:

I think you can post them in the off-topic section of PP FONY.

Cool! Cars vids are always interesting.

WOW I loved the First Incredibles Music Video, with the music from Mulan. I think it would also fit A Bug’s Life, because of the whole “warrior” thing, with them fighting the grasshoppers. Just as a request, can you make that music video? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, just a suggestion. You did a good job with TI. I think that ABL needs more music videos.

Well, currently, I am on a hiatus right now, and I have to tell ya, the only thing I can do is stuff that I love, and although ABL is cool, it ain’t up there on my list,

I made a Disney one - Around the World in 80 Days is Disney - but I don’t think I can post it here. :stuck_out_tongue: We should make a thread for just Disney films - but for me to start it with my own … well, this recent one is worthy of a post, but not a thread-starter. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not that good! lol

I think you can make a Disney Video Thread in a off topic section.

FONY - I think that it would be perfectly fine if you posted your non-Pixar music video in the “Off-Topic” section of the forum boards. You could create an entirely new thread altogether entitled “Music Videos” (or something along those lines) specifically for non-Pixar videos. I don’t think that there would be a problem with it. :wink:

– Mitch

Thanks Mitch: I already did. :smiley: I figured if it weren’t allowed you’d lock it so … yeah, it’s for anyone to post their Disney videos - I have more than I thought, actually, but I don’t specialize in them so I just made the thread for anyone to post theirs. :wink:

FONY - Ha-ha. Yeah, I noticed your newly-created thread right after I posted my reply up above. (snigger) Have fun with your new thread. :wink:

– Mitch

Look at your thread in the Off topic section. You will see what I think of it.

OMG YOU MADE THAT ONE?! It’s totally awesome. I love the whole mixing of the video and the music underneath it that builds to a good climax.
Very nicely done

Yep, I made it. A while back, but yeah, It was pretty good. Thanks Vekoma. Check out my other vids if you haven’t.

I think there should be a music video made tribute to Pixar girls; I haven’t seen one yet, but I’d love to see one. I think the song Headstrong by Ashley Tisdale might go well with them, but there are also lots of other songs that might fit the female characters. :slight_smile:

That would be a good idea. I think a good song for the Pixar Gals would probably Miss Independent or some “Girl Power” like song.

TSS, I was meaning to ask, what was the name of the song you used in that Incredibles trailer video? I know it from somewhere, I just can’t recall from where :frowning:

I’m looking at the other video’s right now BTW.

:wink: Whoa, it’s like you read my mind. In my head, I started making a list of other songs that would fit Pixar gals, and it included that, but before I could edit and put it in, you said it first!