Musician Crushes?

Haha, Iā€™m proud to say I know who all of those people are! And I agree with you on all of them too. <3

I have a tonā€¦probably the bulk of my ā€œcrushesā€ are on musicians, lol. Iā€™ll make a big post when I come back! :smiley:

Awesome! I canā€™t wait to see who you like!

Whoo, ok finally! :smiley:

First and foremostā€¦
(I think most of you saw this coming from a mile 8D )

Freddie Mercury from Queen. I think heā€™s gorgeous with a mustache too but the early Queen look with all the white satin and long hair is forever my favorite. It was how I first saw him. <3

I love Robert Plant, from Led Zeppelin. His lion mane is unforgettable. :laughing:

Iā€™m also pretty attracted to both Roger Daltrey and Keith Moon of The Who.

David Bowie. Heā€™s looked good for at least five decades. 8D

Marc Bolan from T.Rex :smiley:

Todd Rundgren, of all people, as of late. Itā€™s more or less some odd fascination with him. His musicā€™s great, BTW!!

And George Harrison! Honestly, any of the Beatles would do, I just have a special thing for George.

Sorry that these pictures are huge. :laughing: Iā€™ll resize if itā€™s required by law.

Great list Leirin!!! I know all of your people too! :smiley:

I recently discovered that Neil Diamond was pretty good looking.

This is how I found out.
[url]You Got To Me - Neil Diamond - YouTube

Heā€™s not acutally an official crush, but Iā€™m just making an observation. :mrgreen:

Wow, he really is! Great fashion! :smiley: The only song of his I know is ā€œSweet Carolineā€ but thatā€™s a good song. :smiley:

Also from Queen, John Deacon was pretty cute and often overlooked. :wink:

(I love the bowties he wore in the 70s :smiley: )

Also, when he was a teenā€¦EEEE! :smiley:

^^Hehe, cute! Iā€™ve never heard of him.

Lately Iā€™ve had this thing with Peter Gabriel. Not sure yet if itā€™s a crush exactly, but an obsesssion thing. Iā€™ve been listening to a lot of Genesis, Phil Collins, and him lately.

I think he is nice looking in some of the pictures Iā€™ve seen, mostly around the 80s when he had shortish hair. This album cover has been popping into my mind a lot lately.

Well, maybe I like him with longer hair too sometimes.

Ooh, I like this one too!

Those are great photos!! :smiley: I enjoy his crazy get-ups in the early 70s too. 8D

8D

Also, this gif. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Where did you find that??

I love how the guy with the guitar off to the side is just like ???

I dont think I need to make it obvious but I will anyway :smiley: Actually all the Beatles were very good looking but for me one of them stands out above the rest

Yes! I fully concur with the above statement. :smiley:

Cool! Ringo is my favorite. :smiley:

Ringo would be 2nd favorite :slight_smile: He was my favorite back when I was little, but as I got older I gravitated toward John

Not only is Lana Del Rey a talented musician, she is also strikingly beautiful.

I also have a bit of a man crush on Buddy Hollyā€¦ :loves:

Okay, I mightā€¦sort ofā€¦possiblyā€¦maybeā€¦have a crush on Steve Winwood.

Excellent taste as always! Winwood is cute :smiley:

Iā€™ve always had a platonic thing for Kate Bush. Sheā€™s just such a funny and gentle person, itā€™s hard not to.

Thanks! I just bought Balto and watched it last night, and there was a song by him at the end. I was like ā€œSTEVE!!!ā€

Heā€™s actually the 4th guy named Steve Iā€™ve liked. 8D

Isnā€™t she the one who sang with Peter Gabriel? Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s the one Iā€™m thinking of, but I donā€™t know anything else she sings.

Jon Anderson is starting to grow on me a little.

Heā€™s the one on the right on all of these pictures.

It seems like a lot of people donā€™t like this picture of him, but I like it.

Omg Jon Anderson is really cute! I have always loved how short he is. :stuck_out_tongue: Chris Squireā€™s not half-bad, eitherā€¦

Another musician I find cute in a dorky sort of way is Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees: