My first mirage! :smiley:~

Yay Violet! woot! :smiley:
~~I’m gonna go watch Cars now :smiley:

Oh I tried I really did!
but Cars are really hard to draw : O
Anyways heres Sally… it was my first attempt… oi

How I think Sally and Mcqueen would look like humanized :slight_smile:

Colored Mirage :slight_smile:

I have to say that your artwork is really amazing. I might be a little biased, but I love the Mirage and Violet drawing. Please draw more! Once again, wonderful work.

Awesome!!! I love your style. :smiley:

You may want to put all the pics in one post though. :wink:

Thankyou!~ :smiley: <3
~ and ok I’ll try doing that Fairly Odd New Yorker :slight_smile:

The Nemo one is just too cute! You are very talented.

Aww hehe thanks <3

We’ve got one talented artist right here. Heheh, welcome, Musique . You’re extremely talented for a 13 year-old. You remind me of myself at that age. :wink:

And, yes, try putting everything into one post. Otherwise, it can get very cluttered.

I can’t wait to see more from you. :smiley: :wink:

Musique: Your pieces look great. I love your style! :slight_smile:

By the way, I’m turning 13 in April. We may be the youngest members on Pixar Planet!

ashley

Thanks everyone for the very nice comments!~ <3
I’ll be posting more arts (and in one post :wink: very soon!

~Colette Linguini Oh cool! :smiley: Happy early Birthday to you! lol, I turning 14 this December :smiley:

Can’t wait to see more stuff from you! Good luck!

Don’t you just love eating at the table or having a snack or whatever and then you take out a napkin and just doodle? Well I eating, and I started to doodle some cars stuff on a napkin! :smiley: Heres some of them… I drew Sally a lot (and baby sally’s) because shes fun to draw :smiley:~ I love the picture of her going ‘SQUEE’ oh and baby mcqueen :smiley:!

You did that on a napkin? Well, I guess anything’s possible. Heheh, very nicely done. :smiley:

Haha thxx but it was more then just one napkin haha! :smiley:

Awww, those drawings look absolutely adorable! Very, very nice!

Me as a 2004 Mazda Miata! :smiley:

Can anyone leave a quick comment or something for my new user on Devaint art, cause I’m using this as my ID
miatamary.deviantart.com/art/Mar … a-69999702

Heheheh, very nice, Musique . The color and the amount of detail is reall great. Nice job! :wink: