My attempt of the German Whale scene

My friend made this video after I sent him my attempt of the whale scene. He made this video but it’s my voice:

Whale scene

Some day, my friend and I want to dub the whole scene, but I don’t know when.

(by the way, the vid says Yuna because I use the namein ICQ and in his forum)

Though I am unable to understand your language, I will tell you that you got me laughing. Really funny WON!

Yoww! Hahaha, I wasn’t expecting Dory to QUACK at the end! lol

Well that came from me. I had to hold back my laughter and that was the result.

By the way, I’m just practicing the whole scene. So some day, my friend and I will give you the whole scene^^

haha, cool!

If anyone is interested, here is the whole, German whale scene (fan dub):

Clickety Cklick

Me: Dory
My friend: Marlin

Tomorrow we’ll do the scene with “Is that a camera?” and Friday the English whale scene.

Hope you like my attempt.

You did that? Wow, that was really cool. Who ever played dory has got a beautiful voice, I’ll tell you that.

Thank you :slight_smile: It was our first real fandub. If you are interested I can give you the real scene as in the movie.

Sorry for double post, but here is the English scene:

Clickety Click

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Edit: Here is a scene from the interview.

Hehehe, aww that was cute in English. :slight_smile:

I agree. One of my favorites. I like it when you do it WON.

Ah, thank you, you two ^.^

You are welcome WON! Can’t wait to see more. Have you tried other movie scenes?

Well, my friend and I are going to dub the Just Keep Swimming scene, the Squishy scene and the Do you have a problem scene. Except for the Squishy scene (which we will oinly dub in Englsih) we will dub the scenes in German and Englsih.

Then we’re going to dub two Non-Pixar things. A scene from the video game Final Fantasy VIII (at my request) and the opening of The Curse of Monkey Island 3

But I can ask my friend if we’re going to dub other scenes, maybe even from other Pixar movies :slight_smile:

Here is the German Just Keep Swimming Scene

Einfach schwimmen
Who likes my singing voice?^^

Squishy

Really cute WON. I liked it.

Here’s the next video. Unfortunately I mumble at some points. But I still hope you like it.

Nice job doing it in english. It was really enjoyable to watch WON! I love that scene.

Hehe, thank you^^

But unfortunately there will e no dubbings in near future. My friend is on a vacation in France for three weeks and he doesn’t have the programme he used anymore. Hopefully it will change soon.