My Journey to Live the Dream

Hey guys,

It’s been a long time. A Very long time. But I’m still here, I’m still alive, and I’m still a Pixar fan. I just haven’t been on here in a while, due to college, homework, and trying to accomplish my goals. I know I haven’t been moderating the boards as much as I should be, being one of the veteran members on PP, but i can see that you guys have been busy since my absence. I just want to let you know that I’m happy with my life, and very excited with where I want to go.

I want to share something with you guys, something that I experienced the past few months. I went to New York for an intensive program, where I discovered many things about myself as person and as a performer. And I would love to share it with you guys, my very one PP family.

[url]UC Irvine New York Satellite Program Trailer - YouTube

This is a trailer to my journey of self discovery as an actor. To come is a 30 video series, plus many more about my journey to be a working actor. That’s what I’m trying to do with my life, and that’s the ultimate goal for me. I would appreciate it very much if you guys watch, like, comment, share, and continue to inspire others. I thank you for your support.

Thank you so much for sticking with Pixar Planet and the awesomeness of Pixar for the longest time. You guys are true fans. And you guys are the definition of support and loyalty. You guys continue to stay awesome. I still check on you guys every now and then. But you guys keep the power of Pixar Planet going strong. And I thank you for that.

Hope to see you around.

Hey there, TSS! You’ve certainly come a long way. I saw your photos of you standing in Time Square on Facebook, I’d love to go to New York one day (my sis has last year).

I can’t wait to see the rest of your video series. It’s wonderful that you are pursuing your dream, and I sincerely wish you all the best. Proud of you bro, hope to see you around here more often! :slight_smile:

That is so cool, TSS! I don’t think we’ve ever met, but I love reading your posts! And I have to admire that even with all that going on in your life you still came over here! Hope to see you around more and I wish you the best on your journey! :slight_smile: