My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Only if said girl is a regular /co/ visitor (a board on 4Chan). :smiley:

^ Rule #1, dang it! :imp:
Rule #2, dang it! :imp:

Joking aside.

As long as you don’t mention nr. 34 <_<

[size=55]/hides away in a corner, shuddering at the mentioning of rule 34 because my childhood got ruined by that more than once[/size]

Anyway goshdangit My Little Ponies aren’t supposed to have wings AND unicorn-horns! That’s… notdone!
…sorry for that. I used to be a really big MLP collector, you see. Where’s the boy ponies, by the way? Haven’t seen them since the first generation. D:

… I still want to see those Fairy Tail Birds again. :I

1. Only 2 ponies have that, and they are the supreme rulers of… Equestria? They make the sun and the moon rise and fall and stuff like that.

2. There are males… plenty of them. I just think you haven’t seen enough of the show yet to know this.

:]

I saw “Sonic Rainboom” yesterday. I really like this show so far. I saw the male ponies. I was very impressed, as this is the first time I’ve seen boy ponies mentioned in a Pony show! I really like it. My favorite character is Rainbow Dash so far.

Cool IV! I like Rainbow Dash, spastic spunky characters are always fun.

Yes!!! I think she’d be a good steed for Jessie if Woody got Bullseye! 8D

Wuuut? So there ARE male ponies? Do they have fuzzy hooves too, like the original ones?

I think I shouldn’t post here 'til I’ve seen some episodes myself… to avoid further confusion. 8D

Does anybody else see a potential heavy-metal remix featuring scenes from the show?

^I would love to see that.

I often joke that there should be a heavy metal remix of Hey Jude by The Beatles, but it still hasn’t happened yet. Drat… :smiley:

D:

Poor Luna:

determinismsucks.net/archive … 160424.jpg

(I kind of wish we saw Luna, I mean I kind of suspected I’d see her at least a couple of times when her sister is there so… why not?)

I got Glenn to watch an episode of this today! 8D Not sure if he enjoyed, but it was cool to watch it together.

I actually did like it!!! Takes in deep breath for dramatic effect Yay(at normal sound level)

Good. I know I’m personally addicted. It’s my 2nd favorite TV show ever, right behind Gargoyles. :mrgreen:

I watched the first episode of this. The characters’ personalities seem extremely exaggerated and in your face to me, but other than that I liked it. Is that just for the first episode to get their personalities across or is it like that for the whole series?

Yes, the characters only act “annoyingly” for the very first episode, but I guess the point is to make Twilight feel uneasy.

For those who have seen the new episode Sonic Rainboom, how does it compare with the rest of the series so far? I’d like to know as I will not be seeing it until it is uploaded to the channel’s website.

It’s pretty good, not my favourite, but much better than Pinkie Keen the episode before it IMO. (Which while hilarious in parts overall was my least favourite).

Rarity may grate on some nerves though at first.

… and still NO LUNA. Despite her sister judging the event.

I doubt Luna was meant to be a recurring character at all, I mean the linear-break up of the story was a strange decision, but it did get the series going.

I personally don’t understand why most people don’t like Feeling Pinkie Keen. Everywhere I looked fans say it’s their least favorite episode, but its one of my favorites for several different reasons.

Also I made a brony of myself from the 4Chan character template:
;-p It turned out “just OK”.

I think a major problem with Pinkie Keen for many is the fact that the moral was very poorly worded in the end so people took understandably bad things from it. This was a mininterpretation but one very easily made.

Of course this wasn’t really the full intention of Ms.Faust (more that HUBRIS is bad if anything). This was what she probably trying to convey- but kind of failed in execution. The moral could have been better really, though more personally a major problem I had was that I’ve never seen Twilight act as arrogant as this on this level before- if she’d been the same in terms of being argumentative as in the Zecora episode in might make more sense for her- plus there she reviewed the evidence from her observations more even if eventually she got swayed by silly stories). Most of the back-lash to the episode was rather over the top for me (it’ s a show with Unicorns and ponies which control the weather after all) and it’s hardly a completely awful episode- that has yet to happen in this series anyway. But for me it’s definitly the worst episode of the lot despite having some good jokes. It’s fine if you like it though of course. I just don’t compared to the others.

-shrugs-

In any caseI kind of hope Luna will end up in the gala I’m kind of curious as to what has become of her in the end.

So I take it from the cutie mark he’s a film critic or something? :laughing:

Brony looks pretty tired. Perhaps he needs his coffee?