Edit: adding clutter to the corkboard.

See larger version for more detail.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ … ssteve.jpg

Edit: started on Andy’s gitar.

Little league trophy.

Recreated another poster.

Adding some stickers.

I like the clutter on the cork board!

Does anyone know if the chair in TS3 is based on a real one? I need to make it.

I mean, it looks like a typical desk chair, but its not quite like the one I have. for accuracy’s sake it might help if I had the exact model/brand it was based off of, or at least something close.

Really nice new image! It looks great from behind Woody.

Thats looks really good.

These are all great! I especially like the one with woody looking at Andy’s room.

I am still amazed!

well Andy has a task chair with two arm rest…you can find something very similar to andy’s chair when searching for it.

for example, i found this:
csnchairs.com/Steelcase-TS30 … A1057.html

also kyle, if you do need any help with the poster, i would be more than happy to help.

That seems to have the right arm rests, but I think there might be a more accurate one out there.

by the way, when I referenced the “one I have” I meant the one Im sitting in, physically, not the renders. just wanted to clarify that.

The posters I think I’m going to put on hold for now, as I’m still trying to find proportions that are as close as possible, and the most posters I add the more tedious it will be to adjust those as well. does the art of TS3 have an overhead view of the current room, blue print style by any chance? anyone know? I really wanted to match the trailer shot, but it doesn’t line up quite right. Im struggling to get everything in frame without distortion on the sides caused by using a wider POV (in more lamens terms, its like using a wide angle lens) . and in doing so I get too much ceiling and the dresser where Woody stands in frame. trying to decide if I need a taller ceiling, or if something else’s scale needs correcting.

Also, I have started modeling young Andy. its not anywhere near presentable yet though… I’m using photos someone on sideshow collectibles took of the japan Andy figure. I have front and side views to work from.

Hey your work is really amazing!

I just started using Anim8or about 3-4 months ago. But obviously your work is 100 times better than mine. But you have inspired me to create better things!

Keep up the awesome work.

Wow, those renders are just amazing. They look exactly like the real thing. Good work. You should definitely become an animator at Pixar. :slight_smile:

Wow, that dart board looked like a photo. You are amazing! Keep it up :smiley:

Wow Kyle you did such a good job :slight_smile:

Edit: added another poster. trying to start the chair, right now its just the backrest floating there.

Edit: another poster.

Oh my gosh that looks so much like the movie. :open_mouth: Where did you get animation skills like that? You’re awesome!!

Looking really good. Keep it up.

It looks like you really could work on animated movie.

Working on Andy’s new chair.

also changed his trash can.

Anyone here able to take screenshots directly from blu rays? The cinexplore of TSC has some great references I could make use of but I have no way of taking direct feed shots of it. I need them to be in full 1080p if possible, since the refs appear so small on screen, I need all the resolution I can get.

Anywho, I meant to post this a while back, but I have started young Andy. its still very early though.