My Wall-E video

It’s not fantastic, but it’s not bad either. Let’s just say I tried my best.

Well, enjoy, and please let me know what you honestly think.

[url]WALL•E: Something Right - YouTube

Wow! It’s great! You allmost made me cry!

You did do your best, and that is all you had to do. You definetely pulled it off. This video is more unique from other videos I see. This one has more of an artistic perspective to it. In other words, this video was a classic work of art. Nice work. Nice song choice and transitions too.

Ah, great craftsmenship, M-O. Really well done. It’s definitely one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see more.

Haha, Thanks you guys!

Man, I guess my avatar still isn’t working…

Le_chocolat: You are welcome! I can’t wait to see what your next MV is.

Off-Topic: If you need help with your avatar problems, just PM me.

It’s fine thanks. I just uploaded a different one.

If that is your first attempt at making a fan video than it’s pretty darn impressive. I feel compelled to watch it a second time! You composed the timing to dance quite smoothly along with the background music, the latter of which fit in with the theme very nicely.

Well done! :smiley:

– Mitch

Thank you! It’s actually the 3rd video I’ve ever completed. I’ve started about 4 other ones that never made it to Youtube. 3 of them were Wall-E videos, but my song choices weren’t working, so I had to keep trying something else until I found the song I used for this one.

Very cool video! Everything seemed to fit together really well!

Cool video ! You did a good job because the music fits prefectly ! :smiley:

Le_chocolat - Ah. I see. Cool! Well, your hard work and tireless efforts certainly paid off, that’s for sure.

You’re welcome! :wink:

– Mitch