Name Change?

Hello guys,

I was browsing the “Memberlist” of Pixar Planet not a minute or two ago, when I noticed that ***'s username had changed to that of a certain “ZombieLFBaum”. Don’t believe me? Here is the proof:

pixarplanet.com/forums/profi … rofile&u=3

Am I the only one who can see this name change, or is the system simply experiencing technical difficulties? Even stranger, is it possible that ***** (alias Clark Kent, alias Superman – glasses, would you believe?) changed her screen name? I highly doubt the latter, especially as I didn’t even know that one could change his/her username…if it really is possible.

Maybe ***'s just fooling with me here. I tried to type in her name in bold letters and got this: vimfuego’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Any help? I’m just curious. Thanks. (heheh)

– Mitch

No I see the name change too. You aren’t the only one. I guess *** wanted to change the name to something new. I kinda like it.

I’ve seen it, and I prefer the old username over this one. I think ***'s not even listed as a moderator anymore, which I find incredibly odd. :confused:

Nothing to worry about. Everything is under control. :wink:

~~=oP

PV- I asked about this and got my PMs revoked. I wish you would reconsider, I have sent you an e-mail this morning regarding just that. By the way, it seems sort of selfish since I did not spam, curse, or cyber-bully. Hope I hear from you soon.

Oh dear. I feel so idiotic…

Thank you for clearing up the matter, PV. My apologies for creating this thread. :blush:

– Mitch

To clarify…

From time to time certain members and members of our staff get to move on to bigger and better things. Sometimes they choose to not leave a paper trail or in this case electronic trail by changing out user names, deleting posts, sometimes even deleting whole accounts. This is to prevent someone being able to trace them back here via a google search or some such method. As such we want to respect those wishes and let them go on peacefully to a brighter future. There are many reasons that one might do this, new employers that have exclusive contracts, public service, legal issues, and hundreds of other reasons are all reasonable. Whatever those reasons are though it is important that we honor them by leaving it as is and not asking questions because - hey - they’re the only one that can answer it and they’re not here anymore.

Dash