Nearly Done

IDEA: I will make a WALL·E MV to Never Gonna Give You Up, so you can Rickroll your friends with WALL·E!!

What do you think? Should I do it?

Go on ahead. I love it to see Pixar MVs. I make some myself too , and it is always nice to see other people show me what they got.

I wouldn’t want to see it, because I think Rick Rolling is stupid.

How about WALL-E, you just make a MV with out the rick rolling?

but it will be 10% rickroll, 90% video. Never gonna give you up is a quite fitting song, doncha think?

I don’t think I have ever heard it before.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

Listen.

Oh I remember this song. I have heard it before, but I didn’t know the title or the artist.

It is a great song for WALL-E. Good luck.

I’ll start it tomorrow.

I can’t wait for the finished product.

Ooh, sounds interesting. Can’t wait to watch it.

WALL·E, this is an awesome idea! I love rickrolling, and i love WALL•E, so YAHOO! :smiley:

I’ll have to do it tommorow. Darn PC. Sorry guys, I may start it tonight if i can solve the problem. I won’t be here on saturday, but I think I’ll have it done by then.

How long does it take you to make a single MV?

Depends, I have a load of clips from the superhero video, so It should take me a couple of hours. It’ll be done tommor probably.

Wow, you do it faster than I do. My MVs usually take about 7 days to make and perfect. It ain’t the easiest thing in the world for me to do, but I love doing them.

1 4|/| 1337. 1 607 5|< |11z. As I said, I have a load of clips to use already, so that’s half it done.

So your process is getting the clips first, then putting it together?

Yeah. It’s nice to have a bank of clips you can pick and choose from.

My process is a little different.

First I figure out what song I am ging to use. Then I try to find the right clip for a certain part of the song. After I find the clip, I gotta bring it to from the DVD to my desktop. After that, come the hard part. Editing just perfectly until i get it right. After doing that like about 50-100 times, I download the video, and voila.