Netbug's Fanart

This ones for Haunt’s Art Jams (You should check them out and draw something! Art Jamz! - #136 by Haunt )

BFFS! xD

MERR-E Christmas EVE guys!

Haha, nice artwork Netbug009! I like your idea for the Art Jam, and the expression on EVE’s face is priceless. I also like the tiny little ‘LOL’ written on her Christmas hat. :laughing:

Haha, I’m glad you like the LOL. I almost didn’t add it but the pic felt kinda plain.

Great job on all those, Netbug009. The first one with WALL-E is very nicely done. AUTO looks superb! Excellent work on that one. Your Crikee and Hal crossover is adorable! I love how cheerful Crikee looks at greeting Hal and Hal seems to just stare with his invisible-to-the-audience-eyes, haha! Your EVE picture for Christmas is also splendidly well done- her expression is, as said before, priceless and the LOL on the hat is a nice touch.
Cool doodles! :slight_smile:

“I think you is the purtiest car I’ve ever laid eyes on.” :B

<3

jbfgjdhbfjshb I love these two. I’ve been shipping them since I saw a promotional still. The one with them and Finn in the helecopter? And I fistpumped in the theater when she declared herself Mater’s girlfriend.

And I know Holley lacks detail. I drew these at a tea shop and the only reason Mater doesn’t look worse is because he’s on my sweatshirt. If you think this is bad, you should see my attempt at Franchesco without a reference.

He looks like a potato wedge.

I think I want to do a full picture of the flying one, eventually.

Anyways, more doodles to come. Probably.

P.S. If you draw or writer anything about these two, I want a link in my PM box. The lack of fanwork disturbs me. :neutral_face:

Wow! I really like these! :smiley: Holley/Mater is so adorable.

Aww, adorable! Haha, I love Holley’s reaction to Mater. 8D These are lots of fun.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I have some more doodles, because that’s what happens when you’re waiting in the doctor’s office with nothing but a Molskine and a lack of desire to write.

Mater is still the only character I can draw well. Lightning looks horrifying.

“I’M STARING TO THINK HE KNEWS YOU WUZ GUNNA CRASH”

“Thank you Mater. Thank you. T_T”

Yay, he doesn’t look like a potato wedge! \O/ I was trying to draw Lightning, Mater, and Ramone looking unamused in back but I messed it up. Maybe I’ll do a full drawing of that one someday and fix that.

A little more M/H at the bottom, and the kid with the hat is how I draw myself… except the nose doesn’t normally look that stupid.

These doodles are total cuteness overload Netbug009 especially the Mater/Holley ones :wink: I’m loving the Francesco/open wheels one to hehe

Thank you! :smiley:

I started to build a bit of a head-canon for my sad, sad Lightning Mcqueen toy, so I thought “Photo Comics!”

Will Lightning ever find somebody to hang out with?

Episode 1: img840.imageshack.us/img840/4620 … ngtoy1.png

[spoil]…Will Lightning ever find somebody else to hang out with?[/spoil]

So, is Lightning supposed to be going around looking for someone to talk to, but everyone speaks Japanese? :slight_smile:

LAWL, that was my other idea besides the distant Pixar relatives thing, seeing how I have a TON of anime goods. :laughing:

Hahaha, this is cool! 8D Looking forward to seeing more!

This is a very creative idea! Can’t wait to see more. :slight_smile:

Based on a meme around deviantART, so if you don’t get it…%D;

Also, not mine, but check out this Cars one: chicandy.deviantart.com/art/McQu … -243768396

I thought this was great. The last panel was my favourite.

I liked both. But the WALL-E one was my favorite. I thought they were both quite funny. :laughing:

Netbug, in an effort to tidy up the forums bit-by-bit, and in line with the fanart forum rules, I’ve merged all of your fanart threads into one thread. Please post all of your general fanart in this thread from now on.

:mrgreen: