Netbug's Graphics

Love the Cars pictures!!! (especally the ones with Sally and Lightning :slight_smile:

Thanks! :smiley:

And I return with more gifs! Cars, again. :B

And last sequence:

Yeah, “epic” would be the word I’d choose!! These are great! I love the avvies with the storybook illustrations! And oh mah goodness, the animations are exceptional! How did you make those? Squealz in a totally immature-sounding way over my love of MaterXHolley and LightningXSally :mrgreen: You continue to make fantastic creations!

Thanks! I took the caps in VLC and put them together in GIMP. It’s actually pretty simple once you figure out how to streamline it. Maybe I’ll do a how to video sometime.

Long time no see! :smiley: Just got some simple stuff with filters here.

I whipped these up to make a Tumblr imageset because nobody had posted any Mater x Holley for Valentine’s Day. :cry: But I suppose they could also be resized to fit PP’s guidelines and be signatures if anybody wants them. :slight_smile:

Also, I made a new WALL-E/EVE header for my Tumblr blog for February. Take a look! :smiley: netbug009.tumblr.com

Oh, these are just darling, Netbug! X3 I already grabbed me a V-Day siggy for this year, but I now know what I could use for next year… Gaaahhh I love MaterXHolley… :mrgreen:

More Mater x Holley shipping!

BTW, [spoil]that “Wall-E in Where’s My Water” post on your Tumblr[/spoil]… I thought I saw him in the fourth level intro. Glad I’m not the only one!

I need to come here more often. It reminds me I’m not the only person on the planet who likes this ship. xD