Nick developing live action Fairly Oddparents movie

This was easily one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen Shark Tale!

Terrible acting, terrible concept, terrible movie. I saw ten seconds and I instantly turned it off.

Is it worth wasting 2 hours of my life?

You don’t need to watch the entire 2 hours to see what trash it is.

Maybe. I really liked it, and I think Nickelodeon is garbage nowadays anyway.

Haha, it’s not even a movie. It’s only 45 minutes long.

Well I saw it. I don’t want to spend too much of my time commenting on it. Let’s just say it’s a GREAT movie to work on if you’re a set designer, it had fun sets.

But the characters were horrid, and the plot had a hole so big you can drive a truck threw it.

And it’s not that funny. And Poof’s first words just KILLED THE ENTIRE THING.

I thought it was a decent movie for what it was, I wasn’t expecting a masterpiece. But as soon as that fairy opened it’s mouth, I was like did they really selll out that low?

Yeah, I’m gonna have to agree about Poof’s first words. When I first saw that part, I walked out of the room for a minute, totally lost it, then I went back, re-winded it, and I just felt like punching the TV. Because it was a really great movie up until Poof opened his mouth.

Just watched it again with ym dad, and notice d soem more stuff: The scene with Vicky was missing, all of the scenes with Chester and AJ were missing, and even some scenes with Jorgen were missing.
I mean, seriously! What’s with all the changes? Were they not satisfied enough with the finished product that they had to keep making it shorter and shorter?!? :imp:

My guess would be that they’re cutting it down for a shorter time block.

Actually, I just found out that now that version is only available on the DVD, and the version on iTunes is the shorter version…

Only 45 minutes? That like the length of the TV shows I watch without the comercials.

Saw it again today, and those scenes that I said were missing were in it again. What the heck? I guess they were getting too many complaints…

I wanted to see what Vicky, AJ, and Chester were like as adults!

I just stumbled upon some shocking news: [url]http://gsentertainingsite.weebly.com/30/post/2011/7/butch-hartman-planning-a-second-fairly-odd-movie.html[/url]

Another one?!? Why another one?!? I mean, I liked it, I thought it was great, but it does not need a sequel! Not every thing needs a sequel! Geez… I feel like I’ve given this speech a million times already…

Oh no! Whhhhyyyyy!

I had a feeling that they were going to take this a little too far. Anyway, why do we need a sequel? I thought the first one was fine from what I saw, but another one? I guess kids do really admire anything they see on television. I have a question. I know I only saw the last 15 minutes of it, but was Vicky in the movie? I know that she made like a 5 second cameo at the end, but was she in it before then?

^ Yeah, she was. Some airings had the scenes with Vicky, Aj, and Chester, and some didn’t.

Does everything need a sequel?

In viacom’s eyes, yes, they need a sequel because they see big dollar bills in their eyes when the idea comes to mind, even if the first movie didn’t do so well. Still, i can see a downfall of the Farily Oddparent’s popularity on the adolescent and adult standpoint from this live-action movie.

Let’s just hope they don’t do other live action movies of cartoons. The originality these days has left the minds of once great minds.

Ah, that explains it. I remember the second time watching it the scenes with Chester and A.J. were missing.