Nick developing live action Fairly Oddparents movie

This. All of it. I mean, how do you even come up with an idea this bad?

That would suck, but that’s a funny thought!

You just scared me. That sounds real.

Are you talking about my post or the plot of the movie?

The plot, don’t worry. XD I picked up the “This” thing from another forum. It means you agree with the post.

Oh, ok. But yeah, the plot sounds like a 2nd grade fan-fiction.

You know, just because the film is live-action doesn’t mean its bad. I mean, on the original show they never did anything that couldn’t be done with real actors, unlike Looney Tunes, Ren and Stimpy, or Pixar.

I was never a huge fan of the television series, but this just looks horrible. I may watch it just to see how bad it is.

Fairies, fairly world, alien invasions, talking toys, robot mech suits, heads opening up, talking fish, rapid aging, organizations of holiday icons, pregnant men, giant vertical hair, constant cartoon violence, smooshing, warping, etc, need I go on?

You, sir, just had a Crowning Moment of Awesome AND a Crowning Moment of Funny.

Do any of you remember the show Invader Zim, that was cancelled after 1 1/2 seasons? Well this is what Invader Zim creator Jhonen Vasquez said about TFOP movie on his twitter

"Last Airbender now Fairly Oddparents live action movie? I’m kind of glad my show got the boot if this is how success is rewarded! "

Haha, funny. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t think I would want to see a live-action Invader ZIM either. It might give me nightmares.

Alot of that stuff can be done, at most, with cheap CGI.

There’s a rule in childrens shows where anything wacky has to be animated. I think it’s stupid, but that’s how it works.

Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide is a HUGE exception to the rule.[/b]

Ironic how Invader ZIm was cancelled in order to make way for The Fairly Odd Parents, but I agree with him. Invader Zim is one of my all time favorite cartoons, and the creator is genius. Very funny and true words.

Chuckles: That’s true, I forgot all about that! Ha, pretty ironic.

And I agree with Flik-E, I think live action Invader Zim would be terrifying.

This picture speaks for itself

Here’s the full link:http://www.cartoonbrew.com/cartoon-culture/fairly-odd.html

o my… Is that…a real… picture for it?

My reaction:
youtube.com/watch?v=d3kQk-lgFRI

Not who I imagined playing Cosmo and Wanda…

MY EYES!!! :open_mouth: