Nick developing live action Fairly Oddparents movie

hey it could"ve been wor… actually no it couldnt…

Wowwww. Just wow.

That’s kinda creepy…

:laughing: Perfect Reaction!

Cosmo looks so…old! And this Wanda is something that I could see in my nightmares.

The only good thing I can see happening in this is if Jerry & Jason are on screen at the same time and they slip in a reference to Seinfeld.

That picture will now haunt my nightmares.

First word: What? Second word: the. The third word I can’t say because children use this site.

I apologize to everyone for causing them nightmares by posting that picture! :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys I thought this was the Fairly Odd Parents movie thread; not the new Dr. Suess movie thread… wait-

Nice, they do look like Whos!

… “The word I’m searching for, I can’t say, because there are children present.”

…seriously?

Those people are ugly. Please shoot me; I’m scarred for life.

Anyways…WHY??? Everyone always wants to ruin those 3-5 TV shows I can occaisonlly bear… :frowning: I hate Viacom. HATE.

o_0;;this, why do they have to ruin it? :cry:
‘Cosmo’ and ‘Wanda’ are very creepy looks like their from Whoville. I feel sick.

Whoa, they do! shakes head

I’m very disappointed in Butch for this. I generally consider him one of the modern geniuses of television animation (still need to see Tuff Puppy). The idea for this tv movie sounds more like a joke…or fanfiction.

I think they runied it with Poof. He runied the show. Thats when they jumped the shark.

^ I agree with this. I used to watch it before Poof came, and after I gave up. I don’t know why. I always liked it, and it was entertaining. shrug Ah well! I can’t wait to see it, anyways :smiley:

Well…this looks like a piece of trash. The show is pretty good and mildly amusing. Well, I barely watch it anymore anyway. Still, a live-action movie is a terrible idea in my opinion.

Actully I don’t have cable (I use to watch it on CBBC) so I haven’t seen the Poof episodes though i’m glad I didn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:
It was indeed a very mad cartoon, how they will make it live action I have no idea, I mean are the faries going to be faries or will they be the same size as Timmy also will Cosmo and Wanda turn into other things like goldfish, rubber+pencil, rabbits, and squirrels like in the show? I wonder what Crocker will look like. :open_mouth:
What’s next a Yogi Bear live action, oh wait. :unamused: