Nick developing live action Fairly Oddparents movie

Well, at least it’s not Danny Phantom. I’m making that movie myself. I’m gonna call it: Danny Phantom And The Mask Of Darkness

Who’s ready for a behind the scenes trailer? [url]- YouTube

It honestly looks pretty funny. xD

I forgot all about this!

I’m defintely planning on watching this. I’ll try no to judge it before I see it, but it does look interesting.

I may watch it too. I am still hoping for a Rugrats 20th anniversary special.

What, live action?

No animated, unless they could pool it off.

When’s the 20th anniversary?

I think this August.

Say what you will about everything else: the CGI looks FABULOUS. Even if it wasn’t fabulous, it’d still look a lot better than the terrible animation we get in the cartoon.

Well I guess they are using the same 3D models from the Jimmy Neutron crossovers.

And yeah, this just isn’t working for me. You’ve all said this before, but the guy playing Timmy doesn’t even look like he should be playing him. Only the cartoon version can ever have the 2D charm that you get out of watching a small bucktooth boy with a pink hat.

Who wants an actual trailer? [url]- YouTube

I’m defintely seeing this movie, because it looks interesting. I didn’t say good, I didn’t say bad. Interesting.

I don’t know if i want to see this. I’ll let time pass and we;ll see if my opinions change. I still miss the cartoon of the Fairly Odd Parents though.

They still show new episodes of the cartoon. Actually, there’s a new episode on father’s day.

I liked the show until Poof Showed up. It was better then Spongebob was because they bad good plots and things like that. If the sow returned to what it was and still kept Poof, I would watch the show more.

Really! I didn’t know that I thought it was cancelled.

I’ve been against this idea from the start. Not just because “they changed it now it sucks”, but, not only are most Nickelodeon TV movies dreadful, I can’t get over the synopsis. The fact that we would never have to face the serious reality of Timmy growing up and maturing in the series is what kept it charming and optimistic. This is kind of throwing all that out the window. Also, Drake Bell should never wear those clothes. :open_mouth:

LOL, that’s funny! 8D

I actually saw a new Fairly Odd Parents episode just yesterday. I thoght it was cancelled too. I hope that they’ll continue to make to episodes.

And Drake Bell playing Tinny, I tohught timmy would be played by someone more childish.