Night and Day (Toy Story 3's Short)

This is one of my favorite short’s.

This also reminds me of when someone at work thought Over the Hedge was a Pixar movie. I suppose its easy to get them all mixed up.

Really, I can see a diffrence between their animation.

I think there are big differences in animation and other things.

I liked this short. It was great to see the combination of 2D and 3D animation.

I didn’t like Night and Day at all. I watched it once and decided even that was too many times for me.

What did you not like about it ^^?

It was totally silent (I know some people don’t mind silent shorts but I don’t see the appeal in them), and the interactions were boring. Maybe I just don’t get it.

All theatrical released Pixar shorts are silent except for Hawaiian Vacation, followed by this one actually, as it features the radio broadcast.

I’m actually the other way around, and most of my favorite short films in history are silent.

In fact, in Pixar’s case, I felt Hawaiian Vacation was totally horrid, while I’ve liked all their other shorts.

Me too. I like seeing what the animators can do without having dialogue as a crutch. Brilliance is often the result!

Yeah, well, I like silent short films the most even in live action.

I think silent short films are usually the better too.

Well yes, for those of us who pay attention. But I’m guessing the general public as a whole doesnt notice the differences between different studio’s movies…I still sometimes have to tell people who Pixar is. I’m like, “They made Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Cars?” and they’re like “ohhhhh…that’s them?”

Who’s better. Day or Night?

Night has more glamour, while day is more beautiful (or atleast that’s what I think), so I put them equal.

It’s hard for me, But I guess Day.

This is my favourite short. It is so cool. :mrgreen:

This is one of my favorites too.

It is so AWESOME!

For sure!