Night and Day (Toy Story 3's Short)

^ I’m sorry :blush: I already fixed it.

Yaaaay!! :mrgreen: I hope Night and Day wins! :blush:

I hope it wins as well. This is one of the few Pixar shorts that not only made me laugh, but made me think. It’s very relevant to me personally because I’m a little(lot) off. I really love this short.

^ And it’s also a technical wonder. It will win, I think.

That’s true. If its strictly liberal ideology doesn’t win, the 2D/3D magic will.

I know a lot of you aren’t following them this year, but just figured I’d mention that Day and Night won at the Annie Awards.

annieawards.org/consideration.html#3

Well, that’s good! It makes sense, because it’s a good short and there was no Dreamworks films nominated in that category.

Yay!! The Annies finally picked a winner who deserved to win something.

As I’ve said before, it’s only because Dream Works didn’t have an entry in that category. :wink:

That makes sense. But, still, it’s nice that D&N won. I loved that short. <3

I loved this short! <3 I think it was a lot of fun matching the sounds of nature and the action, because it all looked very harmonious. The idea of realisation is great, in my opinion.

And Giacchino’s music matched it perfectly! It got you excited for TS3.

The ending was also very great. I didn’t expect that they’d [spoil]switch places![/spoil]

Me neither! But, thinking about it, it was the logic thing to do!

I don’t seem to remember that…come to think of it, I haven’t seen this short since August. I should fix that.

^Yes, you should. :sunglasses: Just kidding, do it only if you want to see it again. 8D But I love this short too. It might be my favorite.

I love this short. It is one of my favourite short films. It is a very interesting idea to have the scenes inside the characters silhouettes in 3-D animation, while the outline of the characters is in 2-D animation.

same here its mine favorite too!
and also the Madagascar Penguins short film as well!

The penguins aren’t from Pixar.

LOL! That reminds me of what our moderator at the Cartoon Art Museum screening mentioned:

"You can chat with these guys after the screening. Just a heads-up, from some previous sessions. Um, Pixar did not work on ‘Shrek.’ ‘Ice Age’ is a Blue Sky film. (logos from their 11 films then are projected on the screen) These are the films Pixar has done.