Nightwheel's Doodles

2nd try and last try of remy for while.

Well, it is getting better. No doubt about that, it is getting better. i suggest that you try a look and draw, then practice from there, but don’t worry. You get better each and every pic you draw.

Hey, this reminds me of an old computer game I used to play! Heheh – nice job, nightwheel. :slight_smile: :wink:

That was bearly by memoy do to the fact that i changed his postion and and add a few things extra. It was all freehand

Well, I will admit, your freehand drawing isn’t bad. (It is better than mine actually.) For a freehand drawing with changed positions, it was a great effort. keep it up.

Thank you. I think my first remy was better than my second remy.

This sound kinda dumb but is there any way you can teach me how to draw better Mitch and TSS. I would be very thankful

Oh Nightwheel, i wish i could, but I am not an artist. I am sure Mitch could help.

nightwheel - Heheh – oh no, it’s not dumb at all. I’m not an expert artist, but I could probably give you a few pointers via PM if you’d like. But if you want to understand the real advanced tricks, then PV is the artist you should go to. :wink:

The Star Swordsman - I want to see your art so bad. Seriously, I’m curious! :slight_smile:

That is the thing Mitch. I have no art of anything what so ever. I am serious. my art work is just horible. I am not a fine art person.

Please do

The Star Swordsman - Aw man. Well, if you ever do decide to sketch out something and submit it, I’ll be more than happy to view it. :wink:

nightwheel - Sure thing! I’ll sketch some pictures of Remy for you tonight and do my best to give you some pointers.

Thanks Mitch, but I perfer not to embarass myself with second-rate drawing. Scratch that word: Efforts.

No one is second-rate TSS. Hey we all have own ways of doing our art work. I have asked for help to better myself because I want to. And I bet Mitch would give you pointer too if you wanted. But all I am saying is everybody is difrent and you art wor show that you are you. I bet you do wonderful drawling TSS. :wink:

I thank you for your advise nightwheel, but I don’t plan to be good in drawing. Fine art just aint my type of deal. I perfer music, movies, or writing.

You don’t have to be great just show us what you can do. :wink:

Thanks, but I rather not. I got my talents in other things and I will just use it on them. Thanks anyways.

Your choice

look at it this way. you have people like Mitch, maggie, sharpie, and everyone else who is great with art and graphics. Me, I have my talent in fanficition writng and making music videos, and playing pixar/Incredibles songs. i am happy with what I have and i feel that I don’t need to expand.

The Star Swordsman - You think I’m great in art? Well thanks! (snigger) :slight_smile:

You know what, just play to your strengths: that’s what I say. You’re happy with what talents you have and I respect that. As a matter of fact, I admire it. It shows that you’re content with who you are and what you can do with your unique capabilities. Reach for the stars, I say. :wink:

Same goes for you too, nightwheel. Do what you wanna do and pursue it to the best of your ability.