Non-Animated Movie/TV crushes

I love him too! He’s so awesome!

Is it wierd to have a crush on a droid? Because I’m guessing in the Star Wars universe a relationship between a human and a droid would not be looked upon very highly. Maybe it would even be illeagal!

Really, Dick Van Dyke does not look that old. He has aged very gracefully.

Exactly!

He looks maybe 60 ish more than mid eighties.

I agree!

Mark Ruffalo and John Hamm!

Oh yeah, defintely

Rhona Mitra’s ‘Tara Wilson’ from The Practice & Boston Legal.

The accent. The look. The attitude. Awwyeaah.

Oh, I know who she is. Beckinsale’s replacement in one of the Underlworld flims.

That’s her! I never actually saw that film, but I’m sure she was way better :stuck_out_tongue: She was also the very first, original model for Lara Croft. And she has a electro-pop album!

Yep… now I must go listen to her songs from said album… “Getting Naked” followed by “Feel Myself”.

John Oliver.

Why do I like Daily Show correspondants so much? Jon Stewart, John Oliver, Ed Helms, Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell…

My newest is Dexter Paris from Columbo. I don’t have any pictures of him yet. :frowning:

But trust me, I will soon! :smiling_imp:

!!!

I know his hair may seem silly (the picture is a little old), but for some reason I don’t know if I like the actor in his natural hair color. I just like Spike!

I know that actor (James Marsters, I think his name is?)

He appeared with his natural hair in Smallville, where he was the comic villain Brainiac.

This picture is so funny! Sorry it’s not great quality. It’s my new crush Dexter hugging his uncle’s housekeeper. I love the look on her face!

dexter (438x310).jpg

Here’s another picture of my crush Dexter Paris. He’s from the Columbo episode Double Shock. He has a cooking show and a twin brother named Norman, who’s a banker.
dexter3 (400x300).jpg

Another crush of mine is Leonard from the movie North By Northwest. He’s an assistant to the main villain, Mr. Vandamm. Oh, and he’s my avatar right now. :smiley:

This is probably obvious but these are the biggest ones:
From Star Trek it’s Spock

And Dr. McCoy

Yay! I love Spock! I don’t really have a crush on him, but I’ve always been fascinated by him.

lol well he IS a fascinating guy :wink: