Non-Animated Movie/TV crushes

I’ve recently developed a crush on the character Eve French from Charlie’s Angels.

She is a smokin’!

I don’t consider 1995 old either. I was just 2, so that’s probably why I don’t recognize it.

That would be Minka Kelly?

She’s beautiful, I agree. She looks a lot like Leighton Meester, but much more prettier to me.

Yah, Minka Kelly. I have never heard of her until like a few weeks ago. She’s hot. :blush: :laughing:

One of my old crushes is Zach from School of Rock.

I guess I can’t really like him anymore because I’m too old.

Sonny Munroe from Sonny with a Chance

And Demi Lovato, the girl who played Sonny Munroe.

Both were killed by the current Demi Lovato. I want them alive again, but that murdereress has had her way with them. Ugh.

She looks really pretty Lover_of_fiction.

Right now I really like Nelson Brenner from Columbo.

On the right

The coolest picture ever!

I also kind of like Mr. Brimmer from Columbo. He’s not really an official crush, though. He’s kind of on the border. It’s hard to find good pictures of him, but here’s some anyway.
On the left

I’m sorry this picture is so distorted! 8DBrimmer.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix in Walk the Line (swoon!)
Johnny Depp in Sleepy Hollow
Jimmy Stewart in The Philadelphia Story
Joseph Gordon Levitt in Inception
Ethan Hawke ONLY in older movies like Dead Poets Society, Before Sunrise, and White Fang
Masanobu Ando in Battle Royale and some other movies/shows
John Cusack in High Fidelity and some late '80s/early '90s movies
James Franco in “Freaks and Geeks”
Tyron Leitso in “Wonderfalls”
Lee Min Ki in “Dal Ja’s Spring”

So it looks like I’m crushing on a lot of fellas whose names start with “J.” Hmm, interesting.

Haha! That’s funny! For me, it’s characters with last names that start with B. Nelson Brenner, Mr. Brimmer, Randall Boggs, and Francesco Bernoulli. 8D

I think Emma Watson is kinda cute.

I like guys, but I agree. She is cute.

I wonder what’s she’s doing now that Harry Potter is over.

Emma Watson is so pretty! Honestly, I consider myself to be heterosexual, but I find myself admiring beautiful women more so than men. I wouldn’t call my admiration of said women’s beauty to be a crush at all, but still. Natalie Portman tops my list. I also think Audrey Tautou, Marion Cotillard, Mila Kunis, Simone Simon, Shibasaki Kou, Scarlett Johansson, Zooey Deschanel, Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, Kate Beckinsale, Amanda Seyfried, Kuroki Meisa, Han Ga In, Mizukawa Asami, and Winona Ryder are gorgeous. Most of the women I think are pretty have dark brown hair, big eyes, and childlike/doll features (big eyes, small mouth, etc.)

^ The last girl, Han Ga In, is so cute she makes me want to punch myself.

I will admit I think Selena Gomez in kinda cute. She’s really the only Disney girl I like.

Ah…Erm…this is one of the ones I usually keep mum on…
But as my family isnt registered here…I’ll try to list what girls from film I’ve always found cute :blush:

Emily Browning as Violet Baudelaire (Lemony Snicket’s Series Of Unfortunate Events)

Mia Wasikowska as Alice (Alice In Wonderland)

Emma Watson as Hermoine Granger (Harry Potter)

Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)

Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter…Again).

Jennette McCurdy as Sam Puckett (ICarly…A show I never watch but always find my sisters watching… :unamused: )

And so far thats it… :blush:
Hate to admit it but I have had my few film crushes…

Thank you for sharing S 330. I like your list. :slight_smile:

I like your list as well, S 330. In fact, I pretty much agree with all of it except Bonnie Wright, who is kind of cute but borderline bland. No need to be bashful! :slight_smile:

Well thank you :slight_smile:

Here are some more pictures of Nelson. :smiley:

nelson18 (421x323).jpg
nelson31 (411x335).jpg
nelson41 (365x294).jpg
<3