November 2009 Fan Commentary - A Bug's Life

movieman369 and totoro - thewisecookiesheet may be available to record the ABL commentary on Saturday Dec 5 at 21:00 UTC. We’ll have two hours to complete the commentary.

So… They’re running wayy behind for auditions.

It’s my time to sign in, but the 12:30 (it’s 1:45 right now) is still auditioning and they’re still going through on the 2nd etude, and we have 3 etudes.

So, back to the original plan.

Sorry guys

So when are we going to do this instead?

Does this time work for everyone? Sunday, December 6 at 20:00 UTC

Fine for me.

Yeah, tomorrow’s time works for me.

At the auditions, they were two hours behind, and we were in the room for another 2 1/2 hours.

And that’s time I’ll never get back x.x

thewisecookiesheet: Wow! I’m so sorry for you. :frowning: I could tell you all of the things that I did in those two hours (nothing! so we’re in the same boat)

I’m sorry that this answer is kinda last minute, but, yeah, I’m all set for doing the commentary tomorrow at that time! :slight_smile:

TWCS - You’re on “Do not Disturb”, so we can’t contact you through Skype.

Sorry for the Do Not Disturb. I was sending something over to DisneyDutchess, and I had to leave before the download was done.

But I’m going to need to drop out of the commentary. I got a cold last night, and my voice is shot. And my internet has been crazy all day.

:frowning:

So, you guys can go ahead and record. Have fun!

TWCS - We don’t want to do the commentary without you so we’re going to try to do it next weekend. Hopefully your cold will be gone by then, and your internet will be working better. Will you be available next Saturday at 20:00 UTC and/or Sunday at 20:00 UTC?

It’s hard to argue that.

But yes, I should be. I can’t do Saturday, but I can do Sunday.

Thanks guys.

And sorry for the scheduling problems x.x

Guys, I’m sorry to tell you this, but… I won’t be able to do the commentary tomorrow. :frowning:

I’ve been trying to work out on Christmas decorations that I completely forgot about this project I’ve to finish, and I only have tomorrow to finish it up. :angry:

You guys could go on without me with the commentary or you can move it back another week, I’m fine with either one.

I really do hate when this happens, guys, I’m very sorry… :frowning:

I guess we can try next weekend, if everyone is available then, but if that does not work either we will have to postpone this to 2010.

Edit:
And by the way, next Sunday is gonna be tricky for me - I need the commentary to be finished by 10 PM local time, which might not work for you guys.

xD Yes! It’s not me this time! Tis fine, movieman

I’m fine with postponing it. Although, I don’t know if I’d be able to do totoro’s Sunday time because I have brass choir all day. And that Saturday we have a christmas party. Although, I may be able to do it early early Sunday morning.

movieman369, thewisecookiesheet and totoro - Could you all give me a complete schedule for Sunday December 20? I’ll see whether we can do the commentary on that day.

done

No, that actually works out for me. I just need to wake up a bit early, but it won’t matter too much 'cause it’s winter break! :stuck_out_tongue:

thewisecookiesheet: Ha ha yeah :laughing: lol! It’s not your fault this time! :slight_smile:

As for my schedule for this Sunday, I’ll send it to you, Peter, before the end of today, because right now I’m on a school computer and I would rather not show my teacher that I’m goofing off. :slight_smile: Right now, though, I believe that I’m free for Sunday completely. :slight_smile:

I’m not going to be able to know when I’ll be available until Thursday.

Sunday morning should be fine, but I can’t guarantee anything right now.

movieman369 and totoro - thewisecookiesheet can’t commentate on the 20th, so could you send me your schedules for January?

OK, I’m sending it to you right now.