Official Pixar Planet Happy Birthday Thread

Hope JSWeC had a super-awesome birthday today! :smiley:

I basically posted this same thing last year, but it bears repeating.

29 years ago, on February 3, 1986, Steve Jobs paid $10 million to purchase Lucasfilmā€™s Graphics Group. After failing as a tech company and costing Jobs upwards of $50 million, they decided to go solely into film. In 1991, they made a deal with The Walt Disney Company to produce three computer-animated films. 24 years, 14 films, $8.5 billion grossed and one $7.4 billion acquisition by Disney later, we all know them better as Pixar Animation Studios. Happy 29th birthday, Pixar. I think I speak for everyone who loves your films when I say we owe you so much. Thanks, partner.

^I shouldā€™ve marked this date on my calendar if I had known that today was the studioā€™s birthdayā€¦almost forgot about that, until I just spotted that previous post just now.

Wow. Never would have even thought of that. Happy birthday, Pixar! 8D

Happy birthday to Villainess! :smiley:

And I have a birthday coming up myself, tooā€¦in 4 days Iā€™ll be 20!

Thank you!

I had a WALL-E cake. :smiley:

Did you just say a WALL-E cake?! Oh me gosh I want one of those! <3

Bet you know, Iā€™m already planning to make some cake and cookiesā€¦with a Luxo ball design!

Happy Belated birthday to evspixarfan! I had a crazy day yesterday but Iā€™m almost done with those Wall-e sigs you asked for. Hope you had a fantastic day! :slight_smile:

Oh, good! Youā€™re finally working on those sigs Iā€™ve long requested forā€¦

You wanna know what I got yesterday? I got a Doctor Who t-shirt from my sister, a Route 66 puzzle which mom and I will work together on, an Incredibles logo t-shirt Iā€™d seen on Amazon, and a Ravensberger thousand-piece Pixar puzzle which showcases the first 9 feature films (and in the same white packaging as from what Iā€™ve seen on those Disney Store exclusive figure playsets of Nemo and Incredibles, plus the ThinkWays over at the Toys 'R Us!)

And I did have the cake and cookies with Luxo ball designā€¦ (My mom helped me make those. :smiley: )

Happy Birthday to all the birthdays Iā€™ve missed!

Happy birthday The Star Swordsman!

Happy belated birthday TSS! I hope it was a good one.

Thanks guys. I did have a good b-day. Waiting for my twin bro to get back so we can celebrate our belated b-day together.

Who is the oldest out of the two twins?

ellie-jessie-eve: Did you catch that post where I mentioned making cake and cookies with a Luxo ball design for my birthday? :mrgreen:

No! :00 That sounds so cute!!!

Happy Birthday Forster! (pixarfan9099) :slight_smile:

Thanks Ami! :smiley:

I donā€™t think heā€™ll ever see this as he, like many of my old friends from here, havenā€™t been here in years, but happy birthday to fellow original Pixarteer, Rayhawk!

Happy birthday, JustSoWall-eCrazy! Hope you had a great time.