Official Pixar Planet Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday, Mitch :smiley:

Enjoy ya B-day Mitch!!! :-D)

:mrgreen:

Happy belated birthday, Mitch! Have a great one. :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Mitch, one of my favorite members here.

I don’t think I’m too late 'cause it’s still her b-day on the West coast…

Happy birthday to a long-time and very friendly member - Mitch! I hope you get lots of Ratatouille presents! :smiley:

Well, I’m one day late, but anyway, Happy Birthday Mitch! You’re one of the friendliest and most inspiring members we have here on the forums, and I hope you had an awesome celebration!

Here’s my present for you. Hope you like! :smiley:

Enjoy your sweet 16th, Mygames19! =)

Happy birthday Vekoma! =)

Happy B-Day Mygames19, Vekoma!

Happy Birthday Mygames19 and Vekoma! Hope you both have a fantastic day! :smiley:

Happy belated birthday to one of my dearest friends on the boards, Mitch. :wink:

Happy belated birthday to a lovely member of the boards, Mitch! :smiley:

Happy birthday to both Mygames19 and Vekoma, hope you both have a great day! :smiley:

Happy birthday Vekoma! …Oh, and me too. XD

To celebrate, I’ve redesigned my website!

classicteam.110mb.com/index.html

In the Wall-E Fangame section, under screenshots, you’ll find a new image of the game. :slight_smile:

Also: Beta testers, pull out your keyboards, a Birthday Build is coming tonight!

Hey Vekoma, I hope you pop up and post again. Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday Mygames19! I hope you had an excellent day. :sunglasses:

Meh, it was alright… XD

All right, I knew that you guys were going to do this, so I specifically made it a point to make something for all of you, especially since I so rudely neglected to thank you for the birthday wishes last year. Voila´:

I swear, you guys are way too kind to me. Way too kind. I will never be able to truly thank you all for the generosity you’ve shown to me, as it’s elephantine. The fact that I appreciate your uplifting comments, your gifts, and your unrelenting kindness is a sheer understatement.

You’d all receive a hug if it was possible, but I suppose that this drawing will have to be the next best thing. Consider it a token of my appreciation, even though it’s not much. Thank you, guys. Thank you so very much…

Additionally, a huge congratulations must be given out to those whom have celebrated their birthday! Happy birthday, everyone!! :smiley:

– Mitch

Wow Mitch, one of the best things I’ve ever seen you draw, that’s stunning! I’m really grateful to have made a friend in someone so generous and caring to others, you do so much for this community, and it’s my honor to recognize your special day. :wink:

Here’s to a fantastic community, and happy birthday to all members celebrating today! raises his flask of cranberry juice

Aw, thanks a lot Mitch. That thank you drawing is very sweet. =) What did ya get up to for your brirthday?

Happy bday Vekoma and Mygames19!

Thanks for the ‘thank you’ pic, Mitch! That sketch is amazing, and it’s very nice of you to return the favour! That’s the beauty of the Internet, how it brings all of us fans together in one little community. Although we haven’t met in real-life, it was great ‘knowing’ you all.

Did you get a good haul of Pixar loot? Howasya celebration, Mitch?

You’re most welcome everyone, and thanks again!! :wink:

As for my birthday, it was one of the best yet, no kidding. I’ll cover it in detail in an upcoming deviantArt journal entry, but, to compress the event into a few small words, my sister got me a Russell and Dug t-shirt, my mom got me a Russell mousepad, my dad drew me this awesome picture featuring a couple of characters in a T.V. show that he’s currently working on, and I got to see John Lasseter and Miyazaki-san. It was wonderful!

Once again, thank you all very, very much! :smiley:

– Mitch