Official Teaser/Trailer Discussion

Just a second of new footage in this spot. [spoil]Mr. Tortilla Head![/spoil]
youtube.com/watch?v=iRBNCT8IvtY

Links or it didn’t happen!

Wow, a pigeon? Wasn’t expecting to see that. And I thought it couldn’t get any better than Mr. Cucumber Head.

…Is Mr. Potato Head a [spoil]tortilla[/spoil]?

As Sumori said, Buzz didn’t speak french in any spanish trailer, Kyle. Besides, that wouldn’t make sense since all the music and dance steps are clearly hispanic, so made him french would be even worse.

So Regular Buzz will speak spanish and Spanish Buzz will speak… spanish. And that will suck so hard…

Damn you, spanish dubbing! The worst thing is that they WILL screen Shrek in original language! I hate my country.

I was just taking the word of someone else who posted a long while back when this question came up for the first trailer. It was from a Spanish speaking user I believe.

Yeah, I remember that post. It had a link, but it was in spanish, not frenc, so it was a mistake.

I didn’t correct him back then because that post was made before I finally entered the forums as an user.

But not all the kid can understand english or even read a subtitle… :frowning: I guess youn can find some placer were the y show the original version…

I´ve seen spanish footage, an even buzz is spanish he speaks really weird with obsolete words… and sounds really crazy :stuck_out_tongue: actuallly seems more crazy than the original one…

I was doing a search for Spanish Buzz on YouTube earlier today and one of the first videos to pop up was a Toy Story 2 clip of Buzz vs Zurg in Spanish, so I’m wondering if anyone knows who dubbed Buzz’s voice in Spanish for the other two films. I know it’s not Javier Fernandez-Peña.

[url]Buzz Lightyear vs Zurg Spanish - YouTube

It’s also funny to hear the “Buzz Lightyear al rescate!” in this clip sounding so different from the Toy Story 3 trailer.

Buzz Lightyear is voiced by José Luis Gil, in Toy Story 1 & 2 and also in Toy Story 3

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Luis_Gil[/url]

Yes, I guess the thing will be lik “Oh, Buzz has gone crazy and has a different accent” instead of “Buzz has gone crazy and speaks a different language”. Well, that’s not as funny.

I know kids can have trouble with subtitles. But there are a lot of grown up fans. So they should have some theaters with the movie in original language! They are doing that with Shrek, which is a lot less popular that Toy Story.

Just got the new posterbook/stickerbook thing at walmart for a $1! Had a nice sized poster of it in and the entire films story nearly.

[spoil]Sid puts Lotso on the front of the trash truck right? Seems like he would be the one to do that, and theres a huge picture of 3 toys strapped on the front. The aliens use the trash claw![/spoil]

I found this animation test of the Peas just now. Now we know what they sound like.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1V3m21_QZk

You can also hear the peas here at 2 mins 30 secs into this video of the TS3 game. might not be their actual voice actors, but they could be.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTvrtPsP … re=channel

Finally we get to hear them! Aww, they’re so cute and funny. ^^

Those voices for the peas are cute. They remind me of the child voices you hear from characters in A Bug’s Life and Finding Nemo.

They are cute.

Have you already seen this one: traileraddict.com/clip/toy-s … h-him-back

They’re everything I wanted them to be and more. :slight_smile:

That’s so funny!!! I can’t wait to see how Spanish Buzz gets un-Spanished…

That’ll be a good 5 minutes or so of awkwardness (ya know, trying to come to terms with his now not so private crush on Jessie, possibly another Mrs. Nesbit-like phase, etc.)