OWP's Graphic Land! XD

The bear cub is very cute! You did a nice job with it.

Wow… hadn’t posted here in a while. But first off, thanks Bonanna137, pixarmilan, and lennonluvr9 for your compliments! I have some really cool stuff to post, but I’m currently having trouble with the site I’m posting these pictures on and can’t actually get them up here right now. Bummer. I know. But at least I can post my old sig to announce its retirement.

This one got a lot of response for the time I’d worn it. An accumulation of a Christmas-y Toy Story coloring book cover, Francesca Battistelli’s beautifully-written Christmas song, and GIMP letting me make my own sparkly pen made this one of my personal faves! I don’t think I’ll be wearing it again, but make sure to ask me anyway in the future. But once I can get things fixed or find myself another place to post, I’ve got some really cute new sigs featuring Flik, Buzz, The Lords, and Remy in the making!

Oooh, can’t wait to see those new siggies! Especially the Remy one!

Just came across your link! And I must say I am pleased! You are doing a beautiful job!!
Also you always have the nicest things to say on my thread so it’s the least I can do!
I imparticually love the ‘Wall-E-saurus’ one! :smiley:
Keep up the great work!

Thanks JSWeC and Angelxo! I really appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in my graphics here! I still don’t have too much to upload this time 'round. So first off, I’m retiring my “Heros” sig for now. I may use it again, as I think it’s one of my fave sigs I’ve ever made. And if anyone wishes, they can use it, too now!

As you might or might not know, the art you see is concept art from the Disney Infinity game. The quote is straight from The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie. Which, while it isn’t a Pixar line, suits it perfectly! Thanks for the love you gave this, friends!
Thankfully, I do have at least one new signature up for grabs!

I loooove this one to pieces. It’s just. too. awesome. X3
Feel free to use them – just credit me if you please! More to come!

Great job, although I can’t see thhe first image… its just a white box saying ‘image’.

Oh my laaand!!! The Spongebob reference. 8D

Thanks for the compliments, TDIT and Angelxo! Yes, that SB reference was totally intended :mrgreen:
Oh, and Angelxo, I haven’t had any bugs with this before, but if after a while you still can’t see it, please let me know. And if anyone else has trouble seeing the first signature, don’t hesitate to let me know! I can see it fine, but I’ll try and see what I can do to fix it!

I can see it now. :slight_smile: Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that all is well with it, angelxo!
Anyway, I’ve been trying to figure out what my next avatar will be, so I’ve been more inspired to get crafty and make more avvies! I don’t think I’ll be using any of these out of the batch, but maybe you guys might like to? Here’s this batch:
The Nemo one was made with cover art from a recently-made coloring book, the Cars 2 one was well… the result of me being in a random mood and having had this random screencap for over a year XP. The ABL one is my fave out of this bunch; it’s from an old McDonald’s commercial where Heimleich eats through the commercial’s filmstrip (apparently, McNuggets are just as good on film as they are in real life!) plus a bit of a Looney Tunes reference :slight_smile: Hope you guys enjoy 'em! Please credit me if you decided to use them!
HeimlechAvvie.png
LuigiNGuidoAvvie.png
MarlinNemoAvvie.png

Another GREAT batch! I LOVE the Nemo and Marlin one <3! Keep up the wonderful work!

Sorry it’s late, but thanks, angelxo!
Anywho, I have made more signatures, but I’m still trying to get a dA together to post them. So until then, I need to get my new Christmas sig up for this year! It’s basically a fantastic piece of art from the cover of the Pixar Christmas Storybook Treasury with lots of Photoshop additions :slight_smile: I’m going to be using it over the month, but if you’re interested in using it next year, just ask and you can adorn yours as well!
ChristmasPixarSig.png

I’d say a huge majority of your sigs are hilarious, OWP! My favorites would be Professor Z crying at Toy Story 3, the Captain asking for nachos, the Jackalope quoting Guess How Much I Love You, and your most recent Christmas signature.

Well thank you, evspixarfan! I do make these for people to laugh at and enjoy!
Also I’m glad somebody gets that Boundin’ sig :slight_smile: The screencap was kinda asking for it and that book was super-special to me growing up.

I’ve listened to that book, too.

You know what other graphic made me laugh?

“Great. Mack forgot to pay the electric bill again…”
Hilarious!

Thanks again! I personally didn’t think that was one of my funniest ones, but I’m glad you do! :smiley: And yes, I will be hopefully making more this year once I get me a place to post them.

^Have you considered Photobucket, ImageShack, Tinypic, or Flickr? Personally, I use Photobucket, but the others are also available, and they’re all free. :smiley:

JSWeC: I haven’t actually used any of those sites, but I’ve considered them. I thought maybe deviantART might work since graphics could be considered “art”, but if not, perhaps I’ll check out Photobucket.

OWP: As far as I know, ever since the site update back in Spring 2010, dA images may not be compatible with the BBCode used on this forums (that’s why I can only post links), while sites like Photobucket do provide a BBCode link and tags with

[img]image address goes here[/img]

That’s kind of why I recommend image sharing sites like those. DeviantART, on the other hand, is just for people to make and share art within the community, but not really get BBCode links from it to use in forums.