Paperman

[quote="ellie-jessie-eve":3q23pwhe]

Very interesting! Good luck.[/quote:3q23pwhe]
Thanks. It’s more complex than I thought though. :-\

Does sound tough

It is.

Good luck with your endeavour S330!

Haha, h8rs gonna h8. :slight_smile: At least we enjoyed it!

Heehee, shoulda said it louder. Although seeing they’re little boys, they’re probably still in the “girls have cooties” stage. :slight_smile:

I make it a point to be to theatres early, not just to catch any shorts, but see the trailers as well! I like how most animated films have shorts in front of them now, like the Wil. E coyote short Fur Of Flying before Legend Of The Guardians and The Longest Daycare before Ice Age 4.

As I said in an earlier post, Paperman is such a touching and feel-good tale of love and destiny. It is also probably the only short I’ve seen so far to make me almost cry (the music at the climax is just tear-inducing). I am so happy that it won the Oscar, although even if it didn’t, it’s not gonna change my high opinion of it anyway. :')

Good luck to you, John Kahrs, director of “Paperman”! You’ve won Disney an Academy Award and now, you’ll go on to do great new things!

Is he moving to another studio or just non-animation-related things? Either way, I wish him the best of luck!

There (as far as I know) hasn’t been any other information released aside from that tweet from Disney.

I assume that he left on good terms, as Disney tweeted about it in a positive light. I wish him the best!