Partly Cloudy

I love this short movie. The short movie is funny and the story is really great. The perfeckt roundup for the rest of the movie :smiley:

“Partly Cloudy” was cute, but didn’t seem to hold up for me as well as say, ‘Boundin.’

I feel it’s one of the weaker shorts that PIXAR has put out. I can’t put my finger on it exactly, but something just feels ‘off’ about it.

This was really my fav short however Geri’s game was just that little better! It was a lovely thought of Pixar among the fact where babys come from. And it was a very emotional one which I like :smiley:.

Believe it or not, people, but I still haven’t watched this short! :open_mouth: My dumb theatre didn’t show it before Up when I went to see it, and I haven’t purchased the DVD yet. I know it’s on Youtube, but a lot of other things have been occupying my mind at the moment…

I won’t lie to you; this one almost made me cry. I know, I know. I’m a total nerd. For anyone who hasn’t seen it, it can be viewed on Youtube here: [url]- YouTube Sorry for the bad quality, it was the best I could find.

Me too, Evil!! It was so sad seeing the dark cloud’s face…

And not to be mean or anything at all, cause it’s a lot of fun guessing what the shorts will be about, but reading the first few guesses at it kind of makes me laugh. None of us knew any better, and a weatherman would make perfect sense, but it’s just funny how different the short turns out to be. The Pixarians must laugh when they read what we’re guessing (if they read it) just because we’re so far off… if anyone gets what I’m saying… :smiley:

When I first watched this, I cried. I love it, probably my favourite short along with For the birds + Day + Night.

I love Partly Cloudy, it’s so cute! I feel bad for the cloud, it’s such a cute film short. It’s one of my favourite Pixar short films, probably my 4th favourite.

I was about to post that 8D

Heehee true Evangeline & Spirit! People are going to look back on our guessing of Cars 2 and laugh!

I love Partly Cloudy. It’s up there with Day and Night and One Man Band for me.

I can’t really understand why so many people despised this short. It doesn’t have as much substance as Presto, but it was executed in both a comedic and heartwarming fashion that served as a good complement before Up.

And it was also a technical wonder.One of my favorite shorts.

I defintely wanted it to at least be nominated for an Oscar!

I didn’t know anyone disliked it. :open_mouth: How could they? It’s so sweet and simple and perfect! Meanies they are.

It’s not my favorite short, but is was terribly sweet, and I do like it a lot. :smiley:

Same with me. I love Day & Night much more, but this short made me feel very happy and really got me in the mood for Up. :slight_smile: 8D

This is a groundbreaking short film, the one I got in love instantly, Partly Cloudy also made me drop like 3 or 5 tears because of its emotional core,

I’ll never forget the day I watched this piece of entertaiment art

It’s not my favorite short as well. But it was a great story. I would assume that most of the people that watched it loved it.

Did you dislike it, or just didn’t care one way or the other?