As you probably can tell, we’re 2 years behind issues of Peach Everyone wants the next issue but we just couldn’t keep the ball rolling! No longer, because Peach is coming out again soon bigger and better - but we need someone along the way to co-ordinate stuff!
I’m looking for a member who is willing to become the new Editor in Chief for Peach Magazine. I will be dropping down as the editor and becoming Executive Editor & Lead Designer. (I’ll still be heading the project.)
The prerequisites are for this position:
- You have been a Pixar Planet member for more than 7 months.
- You have had a good standing order with the Pixar Planet Staff in terms of forum behaviour and conduct.
- You have excellent spelling & grammar skills.
- You have good organisational skills.
- You work well with other Pixar Planet members.
- You will promise to commit to this position.
If you’re interested, please PM me ASAP or email phileas pixarplanet.com.