PewDiePie!

I noticed quite a bit of notice for PewDiePie on here, and that some members here are familiar with him, so I thought, why not create a thread to discuss this hilarious addition to YouTube!

To start off, I must say that this: youtube.com/watch?v=rc1XYAJCZ80 Has got to be my favorite vid of his. That or his Happy Wheels Montage #3

My favourite is the Ao Oni video (YouTube is down on my computer for some reason so I can’t link it, but it’s one of his most popular videos). That purple monster is terrifying! :open_mouth:

I also enjoy watching his Happy Wheels Montages. I showed it to my bro (real-life younger one) and he wasn’t too impressed (“Watching videos of people playing video games? Come on!”). He did chuckle a couple of times, though. :slight_smile:

XD I’m sure your brother isn’t some deformed humanoid creature that resides in a dark, creepy castle in the land of Amnesia.

Ao Oni does scare me… Quite a bit actually. I also enjoyed his Slender: The Arrival videos… Scary as h*ll though…

I love PewDiePie! He’s so awesome and funny. :smiley:

I first watched his videos when a couple of my friends were telling me that I looked like him. I watched his first Slender video to see for myself, and, while I realised that my friends were kinda right, I also started getting hooked on his videos and still watch them to this day.

He grows on ya alright. I first heard about Pewds and I was like “I bet this is another joker…” So I watched one of his vids and I have watched them ever since. Pewdie has guts, I admit. THIS youtube.com/watch?v=nWA1xIXfWOA was the second video of his I saw… I won’t bore you with who that is, how they got there and what happened (Oh yes, I know exactly what happened… I did my research) but boy, does she scare me… especially the sounds she makes… :cry:

I’ll admit I laughed at some of his videos before, but I feel that some of his more recent jokes are kind of crass. Not a big fan, sorry.

But then, I’ve never been much of a fan of ‘Let’s Plays’ and similar videos, so yeah…

I understand Badger, he isn’t to everyone’s likings and I can respect that :slight_smile: