Phineas and Ferb

I noticed their was a topic for the movie but not the show. I’m kinda surprised.

Who loves this show. In my opinion. This is one of the very few good cartoons from today. Unlike most cartoons today, the plot is good, the chracters are great, the music is catchy, and the aniamtion is nice. When I first saw a commercial for this show back when it first aired,
I thought “Well this show will suck.” But… I was wrong, I like this show a lot.To me, this is the new Spongebob, it’s the show that replaced it for me. What’s your favorite chracter? Favorite show? And favorite episode?

My Favorite charcter is Dr. Doofenshmirt
Favorite song is Nemesis
Favorite episode is Dude, We’re Getting the Band Back Together

Phineas and Ferb is my favorite show. :smiley: I love so much about this show; the characters, the music, the plots and the humor.
Favorite character: Um…Sorry, I like too many characters. :sunglasses:
Favorite song: Summer Belongs to You
Favorite episode: I’m going to try to figure this out soon, but I don’t have a favorite one at the moment. I like too many of them.

I don’t like the show.

Phineas and Ferb is amazing! Its the only decent show on Disney channel IMO.

Favouite Character:Ferb
Favourite Song:Floor after Floor
Favourite episode(s):Summer belongs to you

Even if the shows still good, I don’t want them to keep going for 10 years like Spongebob because it will get stale. But if it’s like South Park and still has brilliant writers, then it can go longer.

I watch this show every day. 8D

I do agree with lazerenvy237 it is the only good show on DC.

Disney Channel is actually getting better IMO in terms of quality shows. Has anyone here (besides me) seen A.N.T Farm or Austin and Ally? Those are pretty good shows. Also, Good Luck Charlie is honestly the best thing on there that isn’t Phineas and Ferb.

Favorite character: Perry and Dr. Doofensmirhtz
Favorite song: Way too many to count
Favorite episode: Tie between “Phineas and Ferb’s Quantum Boogaloo” and “The Chronicles of Meap”

Phineas and Ferb is really their only show I watch.

I hate all of their live action shows. And I did watch an episode of every one of them thanks to my sister, so I do give them a chance. They’re just so dumb.

I do like A.N.T farm. But I don’t watch it often.

I still need to watch Across the 5th Dimension. Heard it’s good.

^ do you mean across the 2nd dimension?
I still have to watch that at some point too.

It’s awesome!! Just saying. It’s hilarious!

I love the 2nd Dimension movie. :smiley:

“The celebration includes the introduction of “The Platypus Walk,” a catchy spy-surf-rock song and dance designed to encourage fun physical activity as part of Disney’s commitment to inspire kids and families to lead active lifestyle.”

Source: tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/0 … -3/119212/

An effort to make people live active lifetstyles starting the same year as bringing out a movie celeb rating VIDEO GAMES? Disney loves to contradict themselves, don’t they?

Why do a lot of kids channels do this actibe thing? Shouldn’t the parent’s tell there lids to stay healthy? Not some random guy who’s getting paid to say this.

Ah… I know this is extremely random, but I did a little something fun with the “Where’s Perry?” Perry Sightings thing going on their site. I couldn’t actually submit these on the site, but I couldn’t resist making them, and then using GIMP to old-ify them. Now, behold! I have combined my love of Pixar with my love of Phineas and Ferb! I made four, but I chose the three I love most!
Oh, and if any of the mods wish I move this to my graphics thread, go right ahead. No problems.
PerrySighting04.png
PerrySighting03.png
PerrySighting01.png

I watch this show every day. 8D