PIXAR CALENDAR 2011

Thanks!

I’m seriously considering making another thing like this one, but I don’t know what. Any ideas?

You could do the less Popular Pixar characters, like George Sanderson!

Yeah! Sanderson is a champ!

The amount of details here are amazing, and I can’t wait to use this next year. Sweet job!

These are incredible! Such good designs!

Wow i know what is gonna be on my wall next year i also love how in the WALL-E calender you wrote september SEPTEMBE-R

Thanks to all!

Cars 2 footage finally!

I can update December now!

Yes, I can’t wait to see what you whip up!

This is awesome!
I’m going to have to print it!
I might resize it a little so it fits in my locker.

Thanks so much, SoA!
My favourite is April, because of the screencap you used, and because April is my birth month.

Awesome can’t wait to use it next year.

I can’t wait for the cover and the updated December Version!

Also, November has gotta be my favorites, i like how the monkey’s actually “cling” onto each other in the calendar. Also, you could have used the BnL logo for the days if you didn’t like using the plant!

I adore this calendar. I wonder if my mom will let me use her printer… I imagine it would take up quite a bit of ink. Unless I made a digital version or something. That’s very possible.

I forgot I had to update December!

And I thought of the BnL logo, but I discarded it because I believed the letters wold mix up with the dates. Maybe it would have worked.

And I’m glad you like it, q-o-p, as you’re quite an artist yourself.

is your sig one of your “fantastic paintings” you have made?

Naw, it’s by another artist whose store I stumbled upon. My style is nothing like that.

I need to print these out, but there’s no more ink in my printer!

Hmm, Kinko’s might be an option, so long as the cost to print is no more than $10.

Here’s the updated December. I picked Finn, of course, because he’s already my favorite character on the franchise.

That looks very cool. :slight_smile: Good job.