PIXAR CALENDAR 2011

Awesome can’t wait to use it next year.

I can’t wait for the cover and the updated December Version!

Also, November has gotta be my favorites, i like how the monkey’s actually “cling” onto each other in the calendar. Also, you could have used the BnL logo for the days if you didn’t like using the plant!

I adore this calendar. I wonder if my mom will let me use her printer… I imagine it would take up quite a bit of ink. Unless I made a digital version or something. That’s very possible.

I forgot I had to update December!

And I thought of the BnL logo, but I discarded it because I believed the letters wold mix up with the dates. Maybe it would have worked.

And I’m glad you like it, q-o-p, as you’re quite an artist yourself.

is your sig one of your “fantastic paintings” you have made?

Naw, it’s by another artist whose store I stumbled upon. My style is nothing like that.

I need to print these out, but there’s no more ink in my printer!

Hmm, Kinko’s might be an option, so long as the cost to print is no more than $10.

Here’s the updated December. I picked Finn, of course, because he’s already my favorite character on the franchise.

That looks very cool. :slight_smile: Good job.

Wow Spirit of Adventure that is the most AWESOME calender i have ever seen, I really like the april and june calender pages, Very cool!!! :smiley:

that is much better than the last month image!

I love this calendar!!! I wish I could afford color ink…

After all this time, here it is. The cover. Again, I used an image by Fabrizio.

I love your calendar, Spirit.

That’s a nice calendar that you designed. Keep up the good work. You have talent!

Thanks!

Too long since someone checked it out!

Wow. Wow. Wow. These are awesome :smiley: I love how you’ve altered the month fonts and the background images for the days.

Thanks, you’re nice :slight_smile:

I can’t believe we’re already in August!

I know, the year has gone by too fast.