Pixar Cereal

What the Sam Hill is a Kroger?

A grocery store. I thought it was national, I was wrong. 8D Maybe it’s only my state? I don’t know.

I don’t see a lot of Pixar cereals in grocery stores now. Just Pixar fruit snacks.

That sounds neat. Yeah, I’ve never seen/heard of it. Where I live there are Safeways, Luckys, and of course, Whole Foods.

I finished a box of those toy story stars cereal the other day!

I remember eating monsters inc cereal! The one i remember had no bluberry bits in, they just tasted like golden grahams. They had 3 different boxes, Sulley, Mike and Boo. Icould only find a picture of sulley online though.

Wow ,i know how to post images now! :smiley:

I’ve never actually herd of Pixar having any cereal but I would of loved to try Buzz Blasts and the Cars cereal.

That Sully cereal box cover is so frightening.

All the cereals look amazing! We never got any of the ones with marshmallows in the UK :frowning:

Now that you mention it, Sulley’s box does look a bit scary! :open_mouth: I never thought that when i was 7 though! :laughing:

The chocolate stars have also had cars and High school musical versions. Not that i would buy the high school musical version! 8D

I pass Cars, Toy Story, and Finding Nemo fruit snacks every time I go to the grocery store!

Most of the kids at my work eat those kinds of frut snacks. They love them.

And here are the pictures of the Cars 2 cereal box.

Delicious stuff.

Those look yum! <3

I have not had Cars cereal, but I do like the Cars shaped Macaroni with the cut out postcard on the back.

I’ve never seen/heard of these before. If I ever do see them, I’m going to buy a box!

We had Toy Story fruit snacks at a church lock-in not too long ago. I still have the wrapper sitting on my desk, along with the rest of my Toy Story memorabilia. XD

Oh, I remember the Nemo cereal so fondly… still one of my fave cereals! It seems that the Nemo and Buzz cereals were the only ones I ever saw at my Wal-Mart… because I would love to try the others! But in the last couple of years I’ve put up with eating plain Frosted Flakes and Rice Krispies due to Toy Story and Cars-related boxes and the prizes that you could get with them (I actually gotz $5 for theater concessions! Even though I was trying to get a Mr. Potato Head T-Shirt… but it soon became impossible to find 8 boxes TS3-marked).

I had the Buzz Lightyear cereal. I recall it being very… sweet. Almost painfully sweet XD

The only one I’ve ever had was the Nemo one. It was okay. Nothing amazing but it didnt taste terrible.

Oh my goodness the Buzz Blasters.

It was just sickeningly sweet. I-I think I’m going to throw up.

Was there ever a Brave cereal? I want it, if there was. 8D

^I don’t recall ever seeing any!

But I’ve already seen Monsters University fruit snacks. Maybe they’ll get cereal also?