Pixar characters you don't like

Hmm. Bo Peep is easily at the top of my list, but I don’t know if there are any others I dislike. There are characters I’m supposed to dislike and characters I feel are disposable. Then there’s Mater. He doesn’t make me laugh and I sure don’t like Larry the Cable Guy, but he has enough good intentions to not classify him as an annoyance.

YES!!! High-five!! She boils my blood, and it seriously seems like no one gets that. :confused:

Anyway, Jessie’s easily one of my 2 favorite PIXAR characters(guess the other), and one of my top 5 PIXAR characters ever. Yes, she’s loud. Yes, she considers her emotions, not Woody’s. But that’s why she’s so perfectly realistic. (and exactly like me…you guys would hate me :laughing: ). I don’t see what the problem is. She’s a drastic improvement from Bo. :unamused:

That’s one of the reasons I like Jessie, I think she’d be quite dull otherwise. But I guess not everyone likes that type of character. She’s definitely one of the best female characters- Better than Bo Peep anyway.

I agree with every word of what you just said.

I think Jessie used to annoy me back in the day (we’re talking a decade ago), but I do really love her character.

She may have annoyed me, like the first time, until she told her back story. But I’ve just gotten so used to loving her that the thought of her having so many anti-fans astounds me.

Mater. I really don’t like the way pixar’s been shoving him in our faces lately.

Did you like Mater when he was less of a main thing, johnny?

Well yeah, actually I don’t dislike Mater I’ve just been getting a bit annoyed by the way Pixar’s been handling him lately. If there’s anybody on my dislike list Lotso and Bo take the cake.

I hate Bo!!! I’m glad you guys get it.

Anyway, that’s my main problem with Finding Nemo, besides Nemo being a total brat. It’s the most popular next to TS3, it’s the only one my “normal” friends like, and it seems like PIXAR the company favors it. I don’t hate the movie, but all the mania makes it hard to enjoy when it’s not your favorite, and annoys you to an extent. There are PIXAR and even DW movies that are way superior to FN in terms of quality, and that’s what counts. Quality, not opinion. Although my opinion may be swaying my perceptions, but whatever. It’s just very ironic how every FN fan I meet says, “Why don’t you love Nemo? WHY???” when it’s because of the fans. :imp: :angry:

Sorry about that. :frowning: I’m very angry right now…

I totally agree… :unamused: except the “not dislike” part…Now that I mention it Colette is kinda irrtating…I have a love/hate thing with her… :confused:

IV:That’s part of the reason why I don’t like The Incredibles…

Because it gets too much merchandising? I haven’t seen any Incredibles stuff in stores since 2006. :frowning:

Same, you only find like Pez dispensers. Cars and Toy Story are the big ones merchandise wise.

The reason for that is kind of in the name though. Cars and Toys.

M.I. does have a few cuddly toys, but I wouldn’t mind say a Randall one being sold of something. I like my Sulley one no question, but I’d like a Randall one too.

I guess the Incredibles don’t make great cuddly toys though- they could make good action figures though I guess.

I’ve sometimes seen the odd thing with the Incredibles- but apart from the most recent Pixar movie- general Cars and Toy Story all the way in Pixar merchandise.

1. Mater. Hoo boy…
  2. Filmore. I guess I’m more like Sarge…Take a car wash, hippy!
  3. Atta. I used to like her more, but these days…no, not really.
  4. Oh MAN I’m going to get flamed for this, but Violet.

There’s my list. :slight_smile: So…yeah.

I agree with your list except for Filmore… :slight_smile:

I love you. Seriously, she’s the only member of the family I don’t love.

^ sob I love you too, Incredigirl. wipes tear

Anyway, yeah. She annoys me. I usually dislike it when someone who is not a teenage girl tries to write a teenage girl that the rest of us real ones are supposed to “relate” to. Often to me, she just comes off as whiny, and its a bit insulting.

lightning mcqueen, I don’t know why but he really gets on my nerves,

Yeah, he bothered me at the beginning, before he changed. But I think that was partly the point of the story.