Pixar characters you don't like

1- Chick Hicks.
2- Gamma (Muntz’s dog).
3- PT Flea
4- Django (only for the first half, also)
5- Waternoose. I think he’s a great villain, I just hate him the way we’re supposed to hate the villain.

Nice list, Leirin!! I actually don’t feel the need to ask you about them. :slight_smile:

Every single voice actor in the Italian dubs…

On a serious note, my only gripe is Git (the A113 rat) from Ratatouille.

Does Git speak?

Syndrome- He’s just a d***
Dash- He’s annoying (but he’s a little brother so, what can you expect?)
Bob Parr: He gets better at the end of the film, I just couldn’t really stand him when we was going threw his midlife crisis.

I don’t see what the big deal is with Andy’s mom. She’s just kind of there, she’s really more of a prop (until the third film when we see her have real emotion)

I won’t lie. I dislike Mrs. Davis because:

1.)Her pants on the first movie. :open_mouth:
2.)She never has a husband? Ever? Gross…

I thought I recalled her being referred to as a widow in the 90s promotional materials and such.

Okkay, you’re right about the pants!

But how do we know she’s never had a husband? What if she was married? And if she wasn’t so what?

Yes, a few times.

Really? Wow. I’ll have to catch up on that…

(pssst! I ove your Wall-E avatar <3)

I’m very curious as to why it is “gross” for a woman never to have married.

pitbulllady

Same, I was wondering that too…

I add up to the curiosity.

Mrs. Davies is a much more admirable character when you realize she’s a single mom.

Not married woman are gross? This one got too far.

I agree with you Spirit of Adventure. I admire single moms (and single dads) regardless of if they were ever married or not.

Fair enough (and good that you acknowledge single dads too).

I actually admire women who never marry because they don’t want to. To form a family is a social imposition, not a real necessity.

PD: That’s clearly not the case of Mrs. Davies, as she has two kids. But her husband may be dead, or something else. Can’t understand how that is a fault of her character.

We have the same beliefs Spirit! Marriage is not for everyone. It doesn’t make anyone any less of a person.

Yes! I’ll never be married, for example. I suffer when people have bad thoughts about me just because of that.

(Doesn’t get it either).

There’s nothing really wrong with someone not being married. And if it comes down to the whole ‘having kids’ thing, well various families exist, and not being married and a parent is fairly common whether it be through loss of a spouse through death, divorce or simply not being married to begin with. It doesn’t make someone a bad parent or ‘gross’.

Incidently, my personaly opinion is it would depend on the person I was with, maybe I’ll get married to someone, maybe I won’t. That remains to be seen. Same deal with kids really. A part of me likes the idea, though I’m unsure of how I’d be as a parent (though I guess most people would), but overall I like kids and if it happens it happens.

Personally I always thought that Andy’s mum probably had been married, but he’s not a part of Andy’s life (even in graduation in TS3 it seems)- probably due to death. This mainly comes as a result of his younger sister still being there, so he was there for a few years probably and if it was simple divorce it would be odd for him to stay away on that occasion (unless he held the camera? Mmm.). (Though then again she could be a half sister I guess too.)

I don’t believe in having children out of wedlock. Sorry this belief is “wrong”, I just don’t believe in it. :confused:

^ And who said she had them “out of wedlock”? There isn’t any confirmation of what happened.

The most popular theory is that he’s dead. He may also have left, or something else.