Pixar characters you don't like

Fine, I give up on that rant. But I still dislike her. And her pants. :shake:

No, that belief isn’t wrong. There’s no such thing as a wrong belief (well, as long as it doesn’t hurt others) and this one doesn’t!

To each their own, right?

I find Boo annoying. I know, she may be cute, but I find her very annoying, especially when she goes “Mike Wasoeski!”. Makes me cringe. I’m sorry. :frowning:

1. Manny
  2. The Underminer (I honestly don’t mind him at all, but the fact that he is at the very last second of the movie makes me go “What just happened?”)
  3. Red

Honestly, those are the only ones that I really have any major complaints with.

Don’t be sorry, Geoff!! I like Boo, but a lot of people find little kids annoying, especially people who aren’t used to little kids. :slight_smile:

Hey, which movie is Manny on? I don’t mean to sound dumb, especially for a Pixar freak, but I can only think of Manny the Mammoth off of Ice Age. :blush:

He’s the mantis from A Bug’s Life.

Oh! Okay. I liked Manny and Gypsy; I don’t know why that slipped my mind. I think I’ll watch ABL later to freshen my mind…

Yes, the part of the cabinet is one of my favorites, specially with Francis’ line: “Manny’s getting good”

I like Francis even more!! Probably because he’s a ladybug!! They’re my favorite insect, and red’s my favorite color. <3 But now I’m totally backwardsing the point of this thread, so I’ll stop. :laughing:

Yes, I have to make a proper post here, because I don’t think I dislike any character, so I’m always backwardsing it too.

I have to think. There must be at least one…

Really? You like all of them? :laughing:

Forgot, Bo Peep bothers me too. I’m not going to explain, because a certain annoying someone from the MI forum will attack me again. :unamused:

Well, I don’t LOVE every Cars character, because I don’t really love that movie as much as the rest. But they’re bearable.

Remember, one character may be disgusting, but if that’s their role, then it’s a good character. That’s why Dolores Umbridge is one of the best characters ever.

No, I know what you mean. Like, Syndrome is a perverted insane creeper, but he is the villain. However, I still don’t like Gilbert Hugh. He’s just a pest, even if that is his role.

Who’s him?

Gilbert Hugh?

Right! I didn’t remember his first name.

I just call him Mr. Huph. That’s my confusion, because it’s Huph, no Hugh.

Sorry. :blush:

Hahaa, I’ve held off posting here because I’m pretty sure my list is going to throw a lot of people off their rocker. But I really don’t care because they’re characters I, personally, don’t like… and if you don’t like my opinion, well… move along, I guess. :laughing:

If you have any questions, you can ask them… I have reasons why I don’t like the characters I don’t like but please… no flaming. It’s just not cool.

• Bo Peep
  • The Prospector
  • Barbie
  • Lotso
  • Ken
  • Randall
  • Waternoose
  • Celia
  • (Sorry…) Everyone in the Incredibles besides the kid on the tricycle. No lie.
  • Lightning
  • Sally
  • Mater
  • Harv
  • Chick Hicks
  • The King
  • Colette
  • Skinner
  • The Health Inspector
  • Talon Labarthe
  • Francois
  • Shelby Forthright
  • Muntz
  • Alpha, Beta, and Gamma

Oh wait, that’s it. :neutral_face:

Ah, well. That’s my list and I’m sticking to it. :slight_smile:

little chef

That’s basicly everybody…I’m not flaming you or anything but people do have the right to defend their favorite characters,like I’m not saying I don’t like you or anything but your negative adittude not just in this case but in others too bugs me…You know,I guess for you don’t like anybody in any Pixar film,which makes me wonder how you even enjoy the films in the first place… :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with all these completely.
The others I either completely disagree, or don’t know who they are. :laughing: