Pixar Cover Novelette

Hello Fellow Pixar fans,

Allow me to give myself a bit of an introduction. I am probably one of the most avid Pixar fans out there. I go see Pixar movies on opening nights. I rewatched numorous Pixar movies over ten times, I have a collection of Pixar merchandise and I even have a Nemo charm around my neck. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ever since I was a wee little boy, I had strong writing aspirations, and that didnā€™t really materialize into dedication until fairly recently. With an understanding I am at the budding sprout of my writing career, and my writing is extremely raw, I intend to partake in my own writing workshop this summer

I have no problems in the creativity department, my head got the knack of churning up ideas after ideas for storylines. My biggest problem since day 1 is to actually settle down, and write, write, write. I thought what better way to stop that creativity engine in my head and just get on with the act of writing than writing ā€œcoverā€ noevelttes for the already existing Pixar movies whom I adore, all of whom already rich in complexion and detail. Over the course of the summer, I will write 3 cover novelettes for these 3 Pixar movies.

Up - The novel version of the Pixar movie ā€œUpā€. The plot, style and mood is going to closely mirror what was intended in the original movie with little deviation.

Toy Story - The action and the adventures of Toy Story in the first person perspective of Woody. The character of Woody will be more developed and the plot will be slightly altered due to this first person narrative style.

Wall-E- The story of Wall-E based on the Pixar movie ā€œWall-eā€. The characters and themes will be explored in greater details while the plot will be altered and given a greater complexion than the original movie. Due to the vague nature and the openess of the film itself, alot more creative liberty will be used in my writing in this novelette

If any of you is willing to spend the time to read my cover for these three lovely Pixar movies, give some critisism, and do some editting for me, email me at chicklet522@gmail.com. Iā€™ll love you forever :slight_smile:

I will also post some exercepts here in the forum for everyone to see. But since they are kinda long, Iā€™ll refrain from posting the entire novelletes.

Hey, welcome to the forums! Always nice to have new members. We look forward to hearing what you have to say. :slight_smile: