Pixar Crushes!

Huh, a lot.

Join the club. :wink:

If Carl was a bit younger…:laughing: There’s just something about grumpy guys that enjoy travelling!

lizardgirl - Puh-ha!! That’s funny.

I’m just the opposite. If Russell was a little older… Gosh, that just sounds wrong. He’d be more suited as a brother than a love interest. (snigger)

– Mitch

lizardgirl: Carl huh? :wink:

For some reason, Carl reminds me of Dr House for his cantakerous nature and ‘curmudgeoness.’ (Defined by Merriam Webster as “a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man”) Or Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino. Without the war veteran prejudice. :slight_smile:

And I can see how Russell would appeal to Mitch if he were older, kind of like an amiable geek of some sort. Like Justin Long in Die Hard 4. Come to think of it, Up reminds me of Die Hard 4. Geek pairs up with old man. Except they fight fantastical creatures. Instead of armed terrorists.

…Back on topic… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah-ha-ha!! An amiable geek! Ha! That’s great. Is that why I like him? It makes perfect sense, since I’m such a geek myself. :laughing:

Seriously, though… (snigger) Be it known that I don’t like Russell in that way; I like him from kind of an, “Aw, look at the puppy dog!” perspective. :wink:

– Mitch

It’s not really a crush but I like the design of EVE, to make what is basically an egg seem female is very impressive. Also I love her laugh…

I can agree with you on that part Halo Nach Tariff. Out of all of the female characters, she has got one of the cutest laughs.

Pfff. Well, I guess it’s official. I am in love with Russell. This is terrible. What’s wrong with me? Heh. Like I said, though, I’m not in love with him in that way. (snigger)

– Mitch

Anything new, Mitch? :wink:
Does anyone think Mirage from the Incredibles is smokin’? :smiley: I didn’t realise that (or at least it was in the back of my mind) until I rewatched it recently.

thedriveintheatre - I know, right? I feel like such a dork. It didn’t help that I saw a kid in a supermarket the other day who looked almost exactly like Russell. (He had the backpack and a balloon and everything. I’m not kidding you.) I took his picture, because I’m a geek like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha! “Smokin’”. I haven’t heard that term in a while… :laughing:

– Mitch

TDIT: I thought she was pretty good looking. I think she ranks number 5 or 6 on my list for Pixar female characters. The only thing that probably made me downgrade her a bit is her voice. I thought it was a little too deep.

Man, I’ve looked back through all this, and I’m the only one that’s got a crush on Doc. Poor guy. . .

Man, my feelings just keep on growing stronger for Doc every day! I need to find someone just like him! If it weren’t for the fact that I haven’t even met him (like if it were possible to!) I could say it’s more than just a crush. I wish I remembered my dreams more often. Then I think I’d want to go to bed at night just to be with him. (I’m one of the most nocturnal people you’d meet just so you know.) If only I lived in Radiator Springs. . .

I have a very slight crush on Russell. xD

Gah… he’s so adorable… dude… and it’s kinda weird since I usually only like animal characters so this is unique for me.

And then to know that I’m not even someone who falls in love with fictional characters… dude, save me

hmmm…

to be honest, i never really “crushed” on any pixar characters. i do love some relationships more than others though. i focus more on the relationships and the characters’ minds that the actual characters.
I kinda imagine what it would be like to be each one of them.

although… i do have a small crush on Dave Foley. NewsRadio, anyone? <3

I don’t crush on any of the characters, but I’ll admit, Helen, Ellie, and Mirage are all very attractive. I think Ellie is the most attractive one out of those three, and seeing her [spoil]in the backyard during the montage with her eyes closed, she’s really beautiful, and that’s a really emotional spot in the film.[/spoil]

You’re right, ffdude1906, Ellie is very beautiful- I remember thinking about that the first time I saw Up. I’d only seen Ellie in her childhood form before then, so it was quite surprising to see that’d she’d grow up to be a very nice-looking lady (not that I personally am attracted to her. :laughing:)

<------------ The avatar tells it all. There’s just something about Violet that just seems so… natural, how I can relate to her. But I doubt that my infatuation for the character is not unnoticed on the forums… :stuck_out_tongue:

lizardgirl & ffdude: You are so right. She must have been one chique woman back in her day… and possibly even now.

AHA! just remembered…

not exactly pixar… but the only animated character i’ve really had a crush on is Wilbur Robinson from Meet the Robinsons. no real idea why… im kinda just attracted 2 him… :wink: