Pixar doesn't like fight scenes?

Well, I think it would be dumb if they just shoved fights in for the action. I like them the way they are. Besides, we wouldn’t want an animated Scarface. :-D)

And I thought the Buzz/Woody fight scene was pretty cool, even if it was mostly humorous. I thought The Incredibles had enough violence in it. Just my take. Besides, these are family movies, dude.

Up has a fight too, Carl vs. Muntz, but it’s not particularly intense :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, i dindt mean anithing deadly, just a fist to fist fight, kinda like the fight scene of shrek vs the knights from the first shrek

I think The I?ncredibles had plenty of action. <3 Just me, though.

I agree, but i would have liked bob to fight the omnidroid directly instead of just running away from it

I loved when he “killed” it with its arm, personally.

Once again I agree, that was AWESOME

Just like the rest of the movie. :sunglasses:

Oh yeah, i forgot about that one! Is not intense, but it counts as a fight scene right?

Hmm, I never really noticed that. I guess it’s not that important to me if a movie has one or not.

Well, in “A Bug´s Life” there´s the scene when Hopper (or the other grasshoper which name i don´t remember) beats Flick after the fake bird moment…

Does anybody not the remember the battle between the colony and the grasshoppers?

I do! I do!

(Bryko, where did you get your graphics? BTTF Video game?)

As far as i remember, the grasshopper runed away as soon as they saw the colony coming to get them, so it counts more as a chase than a fight

Let’s also not forget the fight scene between Deluded Buzz and Evil Emperor Zurg!

Well I guess they don’t need to, doesn’t really fit into the stories, plus you could add that a fight scene between two characters in a that’s not need is a cheap way to resolve things in movies, which is good for Pixar’s little CV.

What’s “Pixar’s little CV”?

Does he Toy Story 3 opening count?

Basically an overview of what they have done (their movies say hi)

Ah, okay.