Pixar In-jokes in WALL•E

At least we know that GPS would ALWAYS work :slight_smile:

why didnt they clean up?? even if they were to leave how did they know it would be earth the big shiny planet (if they didnt have the hyperjump thing how would they know what planet would be earth?)

I saw Rex. And I saw a Leak Less thing when WALL•E is scooping some trash up at the beginning. And I also saw the Pizza Planet truck.
And also saw a Luxo [spoil]When WALL•E makes a EVE out of trash.[/spoil]

~~ JOHN•E

i saw a pizza planet truck, rex and i think thats all

i saw a dog bobblehead from the upcoming movie “Bolt” in Wall-Es cooler in the beginning of the movie. I also think I saw R2-D2 but i’m not sure.

welcome to pixar planet :slight_smile:

thanx! just joined like an hour ago!

cool i signed up like a week or 2 ago

Welcome to the boards, wallerat. It’s quite nice to see another person from Wisconsin on here. Again, welcome. :smiley: :wink:

I couldn’t believe the A113 reference was so BIG in WALL-E.

No kidding! Looks like they enjoyed that one a little too much :slight_smile:

yeah WI!! hey r u a Packer fan?

did you notice the Rex action figure in WALL-E’s human collection?

Get back on topic, here!!!

sry my bad! :blush:
no i didnt actually but i know a lot of other people did.

yeah there was almost no light on it.

To be honest, I really can’t remember. Chances are, it was probably dimly lit, like TS2 said; and I probably wouldn’t know what I’m seeing exactly.

I was about to say the same thing.
I haven’t watched the movie, it’s just been released today and I was going to watch it today, but I woke up 08:00PM. But when I watch it I am sure thatI I will spot a lot of In-jokes.

Hey azzstar! Welcome back! Haven’t heard from you in a while.

Hello, I’ve been away for a while, becuase I had to revise for my exams, But i’m back and feel like I been missing out on stuff.

Also I just wondering if anyone saw the Pizza Planet Trunk and where they saw it, because I will be keeping an eye out for the PPT.

I heard[spoil] somewhere in the begining in a pile of garbage.[/spoil]