Pixar Luxo Balls- All Sold

That is so cool. U really got to do another toy! Am sure whatever u think of next will be amazing

Oh no, he ordered 3 of each one…I might find a way to make more toys in future…but for now, I have no ideas

Had some unexpected wedding planning things arrive this week. Balls will go out Thursday afternoon. Still two left, shoot me a pm if you want one

Slink what do you think of this Pixar related wedding cake? :wink:

The Most Adorable Cake I’ve Ever Seen :slight_smile: by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

Haha, one of them will probably be mickey moused themed…

:slight_smile: What’s the theme of your wedding?

not themed, shes likes disney and the color orange…those are represented…I like purdue, my alma mater, so the old gold and black are represented…no theme though

Hey All

Had a trade with the one of whom we do not speak, that fell thru so there are 3 balls left for sale. Or trade…but I don’t need much lol

I have every single outstanding order ready to ship tomorrow. Every leftover Snake, Shark, and ball that has been paid for will be sent out tomorrow

This will likely be my last shipment of balls. So once again, glad to helped out nearly 30 people.

Thanks

SLINK

Wait, what is this about a Snake and Shark?

I had a few orders two VERY patient placed for sharks a while back, that I finally had a chance to paint tonight. I have a few blank sharks left, but I’m done painting for a while, if you might be interested in one, I would get one to you, but I don’t want any money UNTIL I’M DONE painting, because I made the last two members wait way too long.

The snakes are gone, I had one person I still owed one. I will check Chinatown again sometime and see if they ever got in more green snakes. Those are about 30 mins to custom and I’d make available again if there was interest

Can you post a picture of the sharks? Just curious. :slight_smile:

Shark:

Snake (2 different kinds of eyes:

Very cool! Do you happen to know what size Mr. Shark is supposed to be? I’m currently getting one from this guy and Emma and I are modifying it a bit. I think it looks pretty accurate.

All the balls are out :slight_smile:

^[size=65]that’s what she said.[/size]

I’ll see myself out.

Get in cant wait for my ball :smiley:

Just received mine, and MAN it is sticky. I think I’ll try dish soap…

There are two spots in the red stars where there is paint chipped, leaving white spots. Anyone know a good way to fix this? Would Red Sharpie work?

They all have marks like that. I dont think red sharpie would be good. I honestly would just leave them because itd be hard to tell what anything would look like on the ball once it dried. Mine has a few too.

unfortunately, I got what I got, sorry about that, but they all have minor problems

Got mine yesterday! Thanks, Slink!

Dish soap works perfectly on the stickiness…just soap it up, rinse it off and dry with a paper towel.

As for red Sharpie fixing the chips DON’T DO IT. Mine had a small red chip that I dabbed at with a red Expo dry-erase marker. When I tried to wipe it off, it left a dull streak in the clear coat where the marker ink was. I’m sure a Sharpie would be much more harsh on the surface than an Expo marker.

One question…how large are you inflating yours? I got mine to about 8 inches across before I lost my nerve and took a little air out.