Pixar Luxo Balls- All Sold

So wait, does that mean I’m not getting a ball anymore? Look, I know I’m new here Slink, but you already know I’m not going to try to flip it…it’s for my kid’s room!

-Jonaas

No, that doesn’t, as long as you want one, you are good

Do u know when u will get them shipped out?

The person selling the ball has taken it off lol

taken it off, or sold it I wonder?

Either way, 3 left

I messaged the seller he said he sold it to the highest bidder for son’s birthday he also was quite upset that people from here I suppose keep sending him messages about where he got it. I would be too to be honest, but it’s nice to see that people have your back.

I believe it was only visible on ebay france (possibly UK?) so I don’t think he saw it…

I’m sure it was excessive with a minimum of 3 of us. I didn’t want him to get bombarded. oh well

If it was only 3 of us it’s not that bad, I’m surprised he didn’t block me haha.

Lol well he should not sell toy story items without consulting us first lol. Slink do u know when u r getting the balls?

they’ve already shipped to me…a few days?

I got the balls today actually…I work all weekend, I’m hoping to get them out Monday or Tuesday, but it might take til next thursday…I’ll let you all know

Well, these new 15 sure are going by quick, 2 left

Thank god I paid for mine

haha, I got the balls yesterday

I’m working tomorrow, but should be at least able to prepare for shipment (buy the envelopes, label the addresses, etc)…I’m hoping to get the paid ones out by Tuesday…but I don’t really have an off day until Thursday, so it might have to be then

cool whatever is best for u as u r the man! how on earth did u get friends in pixar

Turns out a certain member of pixar really wanted a set of troikas and a clown for himself…and 2 more of each for his friends for Christmas…one of them being the man who actually designed the characters :slight_smile:

All very cool, I already had the pixar ball, but I figured I’d help out others, I accepted balls as part of the payment, lol

That is so cool. U really got to do another toy! Am sure whatever u think of next will be amazing

Oh no, he ordered 3 of each one…I might find a way to make more toys in future…but for now, I have no ideas

Had some unexpected wedding planning things arrive this week. Balls will go out Thursday afternoon. Still two left, shoot me a pm if you want one