Pixar Luxo Balls- All Sold

That’s perfect just send me your details when you want me to pay, thanks.

My source shipped me 15 balls today, 4 are spoken for already

So I have 11 balls left, first 11 people who pay get them. If you want more than one, I will consider it, but in fairness I want people to be able to get one first

Send $15 (for USA) or $20 (international) to my paypal AS A GIFT to:

bashford@purdue.edu

To send the money as a gift, click “Send money” and then click the “personal” tab and select “gift”

This avoids paypal fees and makes it cheaper for you.

I will let you know when the spots fill up

4 gone

6 gone, 5 left

Slink could u hold me one until this afternoon. Will send u the $20 then. Thank u

haha, yeah, its 2 am here, i’m sure youll pay before i even wake up lol

Lol go to bed!!

7 gone, 4 left

edited

What??? No way! Thanks for ruining it for everyone else !

I messaged him he/she bought it at D23 from someone he/she also sells dolls lol

I messaged him and got that reply too. But that seems pretty fishy to me. Did anyone here go to D23?

I’m investigating this matter and this is now pending. This upsets me more than the clown quite honestly. I don’t want to look like a jerk to the pixar employee who got these (for what he thought was true collectors).

Several members on here, I’ve known for a long time. Generally speaking, if you want the pixar ball, you will still get one. Several of you are new and I don’t know…this ongoing situation makes me very suspicious. Especially when people ask for more than one. If Pixar Studios ever gets something AMAZING, I’d like to have someone at Pixar who trusts me, who will get me it. Not someone who thinks I’m flipping the stuff on eBay. I did this to help out you people, and I feel very taken advantage of when stuff like this happens

I paid for the clown prototype myself, I didnt need to mass produce them. I didn’t benefit from it on the board. And I wouldn’t have ordered more than one, if it wasnt for you guys.

And it seems like its mostly people who only join to get the items…the clown/ball flipper had all of 3 posts on the board. Thanks for the contribution…

However, I might have acted prematurely in this situation and I will update the final verdict, when there is one.

I think it’s really easy to figure out if he/she lied are these only sold to Pixar employees? According to this person who already has one bid he/she bought it from a booth, the seller was not intentionally interested in selling it but he was convinced. By the way the clown never sold I was a watcher lol :wink:

It’s a shame people are ruining it for others though i fully understand your frustration and actions, if it was me i’d have probably done the exact same thing. I really hope this ebay user really isn’t profiting on someone elses kindness and in return ruin what many consider what you have done for us a great thing.

Yes I think slink is a credit to all us collectors. Without him we would not have the amazing troikas and roly poly clown . Can’t believe people
Will take advantage of genuine kindness.

I appreciate that, It appears I may have overreacted in this case. So far, only one member (at least that I know of) had flipped a clown and a ball. That member is already permanently on the blacklist.

However, this doesn’t appear to be any of you guys. Sorry to rush to judgement. It just seemed very coincidental as these have only been on ebay once (now twice) in 3 years and I have introduced almost 20 into the market.

This is back to normal, but the balls are one per person. Clowns and troikas I will take on a case by case basis.

Thanks everyone

SLINK

That person who was trying to sell the clown and failed did sell the luxo ball?

they sold a ball

Did your Pixar friend get upset with you Slink? :neutral_face: