Pixar Luxo Balls- All Sold

Can you post a picture of the sharks? Just curious. :slight_smile:

Shark:

Snake (2 different kinds of eyes:

Very cool! Do you happen to know what size Mr. Shark is supposed to be? I’m currently getting one from this guy and Emma and I are modifying it a bit. I think it looks pretty accurate.

All the balls are out :slight_smile:

^[size=65]that’s what she said.[/size]

I’ll see myself out.

Get in cant wait for my ball :smiley:

Just received mine, and MAN it is sticky. I think I’ll try dish soap…

There are two spots in the red stars where there is paint chipped, leaving white spots. Anyone know a good way to fix this? Would Red Sharpie work?

They all have marks like that. I dont think red sharpie would be good. I honestly would just leave them because itd be hard to tell what anything would look like on the ball once it dried. Mine has a few too.

unfortunately, I got what I got, sorry about that, but they all have minor problems

Got mine yesterday! Thanks, Slink!

Dish soap works perfectly on the stickiness…just soap it up, rinse it off and dry with a paper towel.

As for red Sharpie fixing the chips DON’T DO IT. Mine had a small red chip that I dabbed at with a red Expo dry-erase marker. When I tried to wipe it off, it left a dull streak in the clear coat where the marker ink was. I’m sure a Sharpie would be much more harsh on the surface than an Expo marker.

One question…how large are you inflating yours? I got mine to about 8 inches across before I lost my nerve and took a little air out.

The balls are sold out now. That was my last shipment of them, I feel 30 of them is plenty

Glad everyone got them

Also, mine is about 8 inches too, its easy to lose your nerve

Thanks for getting them for us!

Yes thanks slink. Now I have that ball and Disney store one too

^don’t rub it in lol jk

Did u not get a Disney store one then?

I do, if only you could combine them into the perfect ball

^I know. Disney Store Luxo Ball is perfect size, Pixar Store Luxo Ball is perfect material.

any balls left or am i too late?

Haha check the title :slight_smile:

cheers oreo so kind of you too comment!